Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Is $300 shipped a fair price for these or should I wait? I haven't heard back from any raffles so I might just bite the bullet on these.

Saw some presales for 280 already. Just wait. I genuinely think they'll end up at around 250 when its all said and done.

And thank you guys for the info. Will be repped when I'm off mobile.

So, ya think i can trade these for some 2016 banned? 
Fair trade or who adds money on top?
Won't really be a fair trade till the resale settles and pairs aren't as abundant as the first couple weeks imo. If you have a pair to burn it's a cool trade but the person getting banned 1s are kind of winning. All in all if you feel good about the trade do your thing. I'd say think about top 3s and black toes those first few weeks, prices were very low before they started to rise. Might be easier to pay now than burn a pair of banneds. Even banneds were going for 250-280 the first couple of days before going over 300 and staying there

Last edited:

Just texted my connect and she said she got me since there are no raffles around my way... Just FCFS... Now on to this S8+ pre-order later on tonight... Sheesh, going to max out this unemployment check this week...
roll.gif
At least your priorities are straight.

You wet behind the ears, I watch qias, worship round two, just started buying shoe *** resellers....these aren't meant for a quick flip, so if you can't hold on to $160 plus tax, let those that really want them get them.

Don't be a prick and retail Tuesday to stock x

Last edited:

Any Houston Champs codes???? Memorial City / Galleria
Those guys never give you the code straight up, they always all about that "take your phone AND they'll type it in for you" ****.

It's happened to me every single time I step into a Galleria Champs or FTL

Those guys never give you the code straight up, they always all about that "take your phone AND they'll type it in for you" ****.

smh. I have a 9min headstart for Champs. Wonder if I should take time time to goto Memorial to get the full 10 mins. I never win anything though

THIS...use the beacon/turn the Bluetooth on your phone on.

Anyone watching this police chase? Dude was flying down the free way going probably at least 100 without lights. Only the chopper was on him and then he pulled under
THIS...use the beacon/turn the Bluetooth on your phone on.
Y'all think I should bother going to Champs to get my 9min headstart to 10min? lol

Saw some presales for 280 already. Just wait. I genuinely think they'll end up at around 250 when its all said and done.

And thank you guys for the info. Will be repped when I'm off mobile.

I am guessing 1.5x numbers of the breds but 2x the thirst. I am saying resale will stay around the bred resale...near 300.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom