Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Yes!!!! The nightmare that was 2013 is over!!! Hit at sheikh and now at Footaction. Winning vibes to all those who havent gotten a pair yet. I will still be hunting for my 2 cousins tomorrow so until we meet again NT fam
View media item 2387573

For the ones on the waitlist. Does the app send out a notification when you get taken off waitlist or do you have to be glued on your phone the whole time?

​I went to HS downtown Brooklyn late 90's. It was bad then.. It's a cake walk now since the "change" of Brooklyn. You'll be good.
LOL yeah haven't been there much since the early 2000s before the malls and everything, all the mom and pop shops, it was really bad. thanks for the info

talked to another connect thats doing fcfs sat and he told me his store is getting around 30 pairs too :nerd:
What store is that? Do you think it's worth going to a fcfs store at 8am when I get out of work or will I be out of luck?

This is really rubbing in... platinum all across and nothing. WAITLIST still like wtf
[emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji] for you bro! I feel u dude.
I only had one platinum FTL and I got waitlisted. FA and Champs had 7 mins HS... both Ls...

Take me off the waitlist 
mean.gif

Got a size 12 locked down tomorrow.... 0/3 on apps with a waitlist on FA. Hopefully finding a size swap for 13 won't be too hard

It seems like everyone is eating. Looking good for everyone. These will prob be available in abundance tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom