Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Chill, shipping emails go out throughout the weekend and until Monday.

Yup, SNKR ship email came 5 hours ago.
But paranoid MFs all over the place.
If you get them, you get them.
If they cancel, they cancel.
Not much you can do. Deal with it.

happy to get a pair of these, easily my favorite release this year

good luck to those still hunting for a pair

some qc flaws with my pair, especially with the nike air tag but it is what it is
mean.gif

Last edited:
Yea I got shipping confurmation too. My pair will be here Thursday

I hope you are wrong. I can't stomach $300+ for this. I'm pretty new to this (3 months) but I feel like being a 9.5 is the worst size ever. All of my energy was in the kaws and I completely slept on these. When I found out Footlocker and Finishline was had raffles on Monday I knew I was in trouble.... 

Afraid to ask questions of you veterans. Don't want to get flamed. 

9.5 isn't bad at all, especially if you do strike out as the resale isn't bad for that size... Try being a size 9 or 8.5 :x

The black toes and black/reds that recently dropped restocked?

I don't recall seeing them do so.

I remember seeing them restock but the problem with restocks is that the chances of getting a pair are slim plus you gotta be available as soon as the drop hits

I have no clue how I got the black toes and banneds so easily compared to these.. I feel like I would've had these if I went for 3-4 pairs instead of 1... crazy

It's honestly because each release is its own set of luck.
I've done well one done limited stuff and took real Ls on GR stuff. It's all luck for most of us :lol:

I don't keep up with yeezys at all but i shot this dm to a consignment shop for the pirate blacks and I was shocked
View media item 23895982 pairs of royals plus $580 [emoji]128514[/emoji]

:rofl:

The first rendition of the 350 such as TD and PB are the best but they're not worth that money at all lol

Royals >>>>>>>>>>> Any yeezy

Last edited:
Something weird happen to me yesterday on the SNKRS app while ordering the the royal 1's ....i clicked on place order and then it tells me that it will let me know if i got em *as normal* then my app crashed while waiting :smh:

Then i re open the app and when i check its no longer pending and it does not show purchased & i did not get the message telling me that i didn't get them or the got em message which is weird ..... i go to my paypal account & my debit card account and i see my payment is pending on there... so idk whats going on. :rolleyes

Last edited:
I don't keep up with yeezys at all but i shot this dm to a consignment shop for the pirate blacks and I was shocked

:rofl:

The first rendition of the 350 such as TD and PB are the best but they're not worth that money at all lol

Royals >>>>>>>>>>> Any yeezy

Agreed
Yeezys are a fad. Will folks wear Yeezys 10 years from now? How bout 20 or even 30 years later? Royals hands down.

Something weird happen to me yesterday on the SNKRS app while ordering the the royal 1's ....i clicked on place order and then it tells me that it will let me know if i got em *as normal* then my app crashed while waiting :smh:

Then i re open the app and when i check its no longer pending and it does not show purchased & i dif not get the message telling me that i didnt get them or the got em message which is weird ..... i go to my paypal account & my debit card account and i see my payment is pending on there... so idk whats going on. :rolleyes

Nike usually has a date next to the pending money normally with 48 hours of order isn't fulfilled you'll get order/ email regarding cancellation

Man they are such crooks.

You realize those go for $1000 if not more ?

A consignment shop might be cashing people out at $250 for royals, most probably cashing out for less. So that's $500

What did you expect?

Some of y'all don't realize how shops work or the value of yeeZys. Consignment shops are out to make money, they ARENT giving you goin rate for any shoes

Last edited:
Woke up to a shipping confirmation notification today from Nike!   Can't wait to have these in hand after striking out on the other OG colorways.

Last edited:
You realize those go for $1000 if not more ?

A consignment shop might be cashing people out at $250 for royals, most probably cashing out for less. So that's $500

What did you expect?

Some of y'all don't realize how shops work or the value of yeeZys. Consignment shops are out to make money, they are giving you goin rate for any shoes

Yeah, I understand the market but it's still nonsense to me :smh:

Back
Top Bottom