Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Lol the line was too long. Both Footlocker and Footaction all on 34st had a line of at least 50 people waiting for unclaimed. I wasn't about to hop on that line. Reason why I got there so late is because I was trying on the 10am SNKRS drop for a few friends. And on top of that, you know I live on the island so it takes a minute to get out to the city. Especially looking for parking around 34th st. :lol:
Oh ok got you, and I think that them places had a lot of leftovers, I would've still tried if I was stuck there until 3

I had 1 Eastbay order and 1 Footaction order cancelled because of payment verification, a Footlocker order on backorder and another Eastbay order on backorder. I called in and dude said that they oversold on tons of sizes by accident, and they put 2 of my orders on backorder and cancelled 2. I was luckily able to re-order a size 7.5 as replacement for 1 of my cancelled size 13. He said usually backordered shoes on large scale releases get cancelled but it depends on how many shipments they get in from Nike. If they get an extra shipment then most backordered pairs will be shipped in 1.5 weeks.

So pissed but I got my order from Nike go through from an ATC so I'm not overly pissed.

DO NOT POST MULTIPLE/STOCKPILE PICS

Cut of the leather on the heel sus as hell on the top pair. Both from two different shoe palaces around the Bay Area. Wth Nike QC. Anyone else had this problem?

Last edited by a moderator:
FTA did me dirty on the BT
Was waitlisted then bumped up to confirm reservation
Went to pickup my pair and they said there was a glitch in the system and that my name wasn't on the list
They said I could come back after pickup time but said I wasn't guaranteed to get a pair
After that incident I never trust the app reservation system
To top it off at the end of the night the app says thank you for your purchase
Trust no one believe no one
Luckily I scored a pair on snkrs

Geez

Only 2 Jimmy Jazzes in Miami and hit on both raffles

Any suggestions on preserving the pair I got on ice

Only 2 Jimmy Jazzes in Miami and hit on both raffles

Any suggestions on preserving the pair I got on ice
nothing at all. Jordan 1's are really durable and won't crumble for many many years to come. Royals will have retro'ed another 10 times before your current pair falls apart, if at all.

Last edited:
Just because there's a restock doesn't mean you'll hit, but if the Falcons can blow a 25 point lead in a SB anything can happen :lol:
You're right it doesn't mean I will but it gives me another chance so it's worth a shot

SNKRS still hasn't shipped. Wasn't in a rush to get them but kinda am now since I noticed on my Shoe Palace pair the R-D on the wings don't touch and overall paint job on the wings is weak.

Don't know what to do with that pair now

SNKRS still hasn't shipped. Wasn't in a rush to get them but kinda am now since I noticed on my Shoe Palace pair the R-D on the wings don't touch and overall paint job on the wings is weak.

Don't know what to do with that pair now
paint job is weak? totally unacceptable, might as well just donate them to me 

Back
Top Bottom