Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

got through on my second attempt. Lady said she'll put in the order but dont know how many they'll get. At least she put the order in.

NOW I WAIT.

For the cancellation

I still have 2 myself.
nerd.gif

The last time I posted to call on Monday to try to place phone orders in a few other threads, I got pressed by some saying they don't do that anymore and to not post the info anymore :lol:

Glad some are getting through and hopefully they ship. [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

Last edited:
Put in an order too, seem to be no biggie and said it was cool for them to place it although back ordered. Said they get shipment in on Friday and will send out Friday. Gave me conf number and asked for my email and address. Doubled up if this is the case

If I was counting on a restock I'd have no pairs. So I'm glad I got my pairs. Congrats to those that didn't have a pair coming into today and was able to score.

I called just for fun, lady told me they had 600 back-orders and are working to take them off the site, as that is all they are taking calls for right now, and not adding any new orders. YMMV I guess

Hopefully they go by the order time-stamp when fulfilling the inventory.
I hope so (need my order to go through first, lol). Just kidding. Either way, hoping for a #NTFeast

=========================================================================

For anyone still trying, might have better luck with GS pairs, product code is: 75441007

Im so glad the CS rep i got was super chill about it. I hate those reps that cut you off from the get go.

I guess the worst that can happen is getting a cancellation which wouldnt be that bad since im somewhat expecting it but hoping for the best :lol:

People are saying they will, others are basing it off of what the CS rep says (we all know how that goes, Adam) so i guess only time will tell

Back
Top Bottom