Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

How long did it take to get the email?

I got through, and she confirmed it went through but I didn't have a pen/paper handy (actually stepped out of a work meeting, into a hallway :lol: ) so couldn't write down my Conf #.  She said it would be emailed to me.   She had to setup my acct too, since I didn't already have one. 

You can log into Eastbay

EASTBAY GUY SAID I GOT THEM
pimp.gif
 ORDER COMF AND ALL. im crying fam I JUST BOUGHT THESE RESALE LMAO
Im trying to finesse to canceling the one I paid 295 for, if he doesn't ship today Im going to tell him to cancel.

Last edited:
take this with a grain of salt, but lady told me there was "60 pairs of size 9's left" when i called.. don't think she was supposed to share that info with me.

so im hoping they know stock and everyone who got through will get em.

Lmao stop it [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

Last edited by a moderator:
How long did it take to get the email?

I got through, and she confirmed it went through but I didn't have a pen/paper handy (actually stepped out of a work meeting, into a hallway :lol: ) so couldn't write down my Conf #.  She said it would be emailed to me.   She had to setup my acct too, since I didn't already have one. 

got email confirmation in about half an hour

order showed up in my account on the site immediately, tho

it's so funny all the different reps there are at EB, some will help, others instantly say no.

Eastbay is the worst of the foot sites for overselling. They send a bogus payment verification email instead of the real reason of no stock a few days later.

for people waiting for an email. you should see it in our eb account. 
Yup there it is, mine says Backordered to 4/1/17   Open status, so def could get canceled, but the last time i did this with EB it went through no issues. So i guess we will see

@EastbayRep just got up with Jenny.ru to fulfill with the 98%ers fam.....You going to have to list that in ya'll Ebay auctions to be up front! :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom