Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

my shoe palace pair came in

the leather was tumbled to perfection on the swoosh and toebox heel area is pretty smooth like these more than the 2013 for sure

the tumbled leather is almost like a pebble grain  similar to this (glad i didnt get a wrinkled ball sack pair)

(shoes came unlaced as if someone tried to try em on causing the cardboard shoe tree to come loose on one shoe making it come pre-creased  but besides that overall shoe is A1)

I'll just drive by a kids soccer game honk my horn then chuck them out the window lol
laugh.gif

Villa with the quick delivery and prefect fit double box. :lol:
Comparing between tumbled toebox and regular, I actually prefer the smooth left pair. Will be doing some mixing and matching with my pairs. Wish my banneds were also smooth, didn't have the luxury of multiple cops.

Did you have to sign for the package ? Usually Villa add that feature on the package, hopefully I'm off when they deliver them tommorrow

Fedex just left them, the tracking didn't indicate any need for signature.

Last edited:
Didn't bother to review the last few pages of this thread to see why we're talking about this, but I'll play.  I received 2 pair of Grape 5's from SNS a few years ago--only paid for 1.

Just went back.  I believe him! 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I think it's fair to say we ain't gonna see EB restock these in the near future....
You savages! All of you! [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Is there any chance I can walk into my local mall and pick up a returned pair? I want to exhaust all options before paying resell. 
Wouldn't hurt to at least ask.

A little over a month ago, the local Foot Locker still had one size 8 pair of Space Jams in the back. I'm sure everyone just assumed they were all sold out and didn't even bother asking by then, so you never really know.

First off I don't need no internet props, I can show proof of my brother texting when the second truck came, and proof when the first pair was delivered.....believe it or don't all I know is I paid for 1 pair on Nike + and ddnt even try on rd

I got like 6 car seats from target when I ordered 2. All the same order. Never charged for more than 2.

Damn were you reselling car seats B

My pair just came in from nike and the ankle and heel area have different type of leather.one super tumbled and the other smoothe. Pretty disappointing from nike.

Last edited:
now im contemplating putting in blue laces instead.. lol. don't know what to go with.

Do it ! My low budget photoshoot don't do them justice :lol: They look good with some nice jeans.

I'm switching them back to the black ones, when I wear darker colored pants though.

My pair just came in from nike and the ankle and heel area have different type of leather.one super tumbled and the other smoothe. Pretty disappointing from nike.
Same with my pairs. Tough to tell which on I like better. I wasn't disappointed though.

damn EB is quick with the shipment. didn't expect it to be so easy to double on up the 2nd pair. got through first call with guy and he just placed it ez. they also said won't be shipped til they receive shipment on friday, but it's barely 1 day and they got shipment already? that's clutch. got a double pair since i wasn't sure how these fit so I bought one size .5 down and one size TTS in case. most likely other pair will go to someone in need 

So we gonna sit here and lie like those blue laces fire and those light blue jeans a good combo ?

:lol: I guess

Back
Top Bottom