Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

So we gonna sit here and lie like those blue laces fire and those light blue jeans a good combo ?

laugh.gif
 I guess
what's the point you tryin to hate on guy who likes blue laces with blue denim? let him be if he feeliin em smh

Last edited:
So we gonna sit here and lie like those blue laces fire and those light blue jeans a good combo ?

:lol: I guess
I guess black leather pants and a destroyed hoodie kind of like what yeezy wears would have been better? I like plain.

just got my shipment from nike.

everything looks good except the insoles i got two different sizes. One is size 9 and one size 8.5. haha. 

First Jordan retro 1 in my life! these are sick

20% promo or employee

That's sick regardless
the CSR said "it looks like theres 20% discount on this item so I just wanted to let you know " I was like "oh what really? cool.. are you sure its the same sku as the one I gave you? " 

Just to give you guys an updated I called in phone order with CS and waited till I got my order confirmation and earlier this morning I got shipping confirmation. I just called in and got the right rep. I believe it's possible to pick up just have to find the right rep

Just to give you guys an updated I called in phone order with CS and waited till I got my order confirmation and earlier this morning I got shipping confirmation. I just called in and got the right rep. I believe it's possible to pick up just have to find the right rep
so you just placed another other now today?? 
nerd.gif

So we gonna sit here and lie like those blue laces fire and those light blue jeans a good combo ?

:lol: I guess

I mean if you don't like it, that's cool. But, I like being different.

I'm sure there's a few outfits you have that I'll find trash ...but opinions. Gotta do you :lol:

Dang UPS :smh:. They finally dropped off my Nike reserved pair AFTER my girl got home. Had to sneak it by her and play it off like it was a normal random package. 1 pair was cool but 2 pair is pretty much argument worthy around here :lol:.

Last edited:
Dang UPS
mean.gif
. They finally dropped off my Nike reserved pair AFTER my girl got home. Had to sneak it by her and play it off like it was a normal random package. 1 pair was cool but 2 pair is pretty much argument worthy around here
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 facts bro

Back
Top Bottom