Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

1st SNKRS pair came in, got EB email shipping notification at the same time. 
nthat.gif

Little bit of a comparison between the 13' and 17' pairs

DO NOT POST MULTIPLE/STOCKPILE PICS

Last edited by a moderator:
Are these stiff as hell in the back ankles for anyone else?

These feel almost too "High". Sorta hurts to walk in.

Last edited:
What retailer puts a sticker on the upper right label side of the box?

Marking is:

MJ0180      14
555088-007
Black 14.0
4/1/2017   S-0077

Eastbay pair shipped
nthat.gif
... ordered at 10:55 am yesterday

They was trying to front on me too... after I called them they sent me the UPS shipping

One of my pairs has a similar toe box. Not quite as bad but similar. I guess it's because the leather is extra tumbled. Super soft, though.

View media item 2393939
Is it size related? My nephews pair, sz. 8, is less tumbled all over. Both my pairs, sz. 10, are pretty tumbled.
I posted mine on Saturday... not just the leather is different bit also the shade of blue...

Shoe Palace pair imo looks more like to 13 release, leather not as buttery and has a dull blue

View media item 2393986
Shiekh pair is the pair I like better, that leather is super buttery and that blue is hella nice!

View media item 2393987

Do yall think GOAT is going to give me a hard time over one shoe being more tumbled than the other?

No

They know that how most pairs are

A member on here complained about goat sending him a pair of banneds like that and said they should have never sent em like that :lol: me and half the thread broke the news to his that most pairs were like that.

this.

imma think somethings fishy if someone sells me DS shoes and there isn't any tissue paper in the box.
I use to take the paper out my Ds shoe boxes because I didnt want them to yellow the midsoles or soles. but I stopped doing it a couple years ago. Shoes are still DS just no paper...

Back
Top Bottom