Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

after being asked to press 5 or 0, I keep getting forwarded to a voicemail..smh

any way to avoid this?

Last edited:
U nters that ordered from there might as well delete her name

I guess. I always buy a few extras in my size. Anyways you call me "reseller scum" and I'll call you "pairless salty Robin Hood" sharing the same info every single real NTer knows. Always call footsites on the following Monday. Only people you're even feeding are lurkers. So ride away on your steed of e-fame into your twin bed and be great!
Now that's no way to treat a customer.  

I'm fighting myself from calling and getting a 4th pair. That would just be OD.

I'm glad to see so many of us helping each other in this thread.

I've been lurking for like, 6 years on this forum - never posted until now. This thread got me a pair of 9.5s for retail with that Shiekh information. NT is truly the greatest. Thanks to everyone that posted that info (and that Eastbay info from a day or two ago).

Can't believe I copped for retaillllllll

Busy Busy Busy Busy...

throwing-phone.gif

I've been lurking for like, 6 years on this forum - never posted until now. This thread got me a pair of 9.5s for retail with that Shiekh information. NT is truly the greatest. Thanks to everyone that posted that info (and that Eastbay info from a day or two ago).

Can't believe I copped for retaillllllll
If this guy can do it!

so can you! 
tongue.gif

160 calls over the last 1.5 hours and the best I got was a ring and then a message about the number being disconnected.  Have no idea what these 5 and 0s are about.  I'm calling it quits.

Good luck guys. 

Back
Top Bottom