Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Idk why people call it greed

It's posted on the forum and easy to do, of course dudes will call in and order if they got the cash.

Stop worrying about other people and what they do, if you want a pair get on the phone and get em and stop complaining.

It's posted on the forum and easy to do, of course dudes will call in and order if they got the cash.

Stop worrying about other people and what they do, if you want a pair get on the phone and get em and stop complaining.

It's greed b. Plain and simple.
And it's the ugly side of NT.

Some of us are just joking around dude. Stop taking it so seriously.

Wow what a read...miss 8 hrs and it goes off in here lol...so alisa saves the day and somebody went full stalker lifetime movie on that piece hahahaha

clearly im doing something wrong because it leaves me on hold for 10 mins and after that it bounces me to VM regardless of what i do 

I can't help but fantasize about the money that some of you could make if you attacked a job at a financial sales organization with the same determination that's on display in this thread. I get on my trainees for not making 100 calls a day, here you guys are making 500 calls an hour... [emoji]128514[/emoji]
Then you know these guys are telling Fishtales, 500 calls in a hr or 2 is impossible

unless you got a Bot Calling

ONLY HATERS call it greed

They sit back mad cuz they barely can buy 1 pair

and it's the 1st of the month so people paying they rent at home with 1 or no pairs broke!  
laugh.gif

I'll try my luck when I get out of class. Just gets annoying hearing the busy line constantly and then getting booted to VM or transferred to a line that is just another voice mail of some robot.

Back
Top Bottom