Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

They already know why you're calling.

Chick was like, "Are you calling to place an order for the Royals?"
laugh.gif
lmao that much easier then

How do they have THIS much stock, and nowhere else does? AND why not on site? Nike just gave random Sheikh a ton of Royals to sell over the phone with two young women CSR REPS? [Who sound very pleaseant, but besides the point]

Anyone else questioning any of this?

we are calling their HQ, looks like the stock never hit the site. I'm still wondering how Eastbay sold all those pairs and are still planning to have more hit the site.

Yeah, Sheikh didn't sell online on release date.. this would be online stock. Eastbay & Co always have extra from payments that don't go through, cancellations, etc. and they expected another shipment as well. There definitely seemed to be a good amount of these around.. people hit more than usual in store also. A lot of Shoe Palace stores typically seem shady and folks rarely win there, but there were many getting call backs this time. There will still be some that miss out, but for the most part, people are good on this release.

this all makes up for Europe getting the majority of the 2013 stock

the feasting is epic, cant throw a pizza party big enough
:rofl:

This makes up for it in a major way! 2013 was a release from hell. I was exhausted! And I had to learn German real QUICK, cause they still had pairs after RD. And then ship them to a coworkers daughter that lives in Denmark. When he went to visit her, he came back with 2 pairs of Royals. I owed him big time! :lol:

This Sheik calling seems more painful than getting constantly shot down by annoyed reps on EB.

did anyone catch the "reorder" option shiekh had earlier?  i got through the phone, checked my dashboard.. and there was a reorder option.

anyways, got 1 more pair that way.
Sure did...clicked it with a bit of hesitation but it didn't do an action. I've asked a CS rep while ordering if I can order more than one. His exact words were yes, but the second order will be nulled and cancelled while the original order stays placed.

Last edited:

Sure did...clicked it with a bit of hesitation but it didn't do an action. I've asked a CS rep while ordering  if I can order more than one. His exact words were yes but the second order will be nulled and cancelled while the original order stays placed.
Used the method yesterday. All 3 shipped today.

Sure did...clicked it with a bit of hesitation but it didn't do an action. I've asked a CS rep while ordering  if I can order more than one. His exact words were yes but the second order will be nulled and cancelled while the original order stays placed.
Used the method yesterday. All 3 shipped today.
my 2nd order shipped before my original phone order.

we are calling their HQ, looks like the stock never hit the site. I'm still wondering how Eastbay sold all those pairs and are still planning to have more hit the site.

1. They dont have to post their stock on site to sell. Wow lol

2. They DID post the shoes to their site on release day that you had to call the 909 number to order. Most people were just too lazy to call or didnt know.

3. They sold out on RD before they closed/stopped taking calls for the day. People did order from them over the phone on RD.

4. They got more in. Now they are selling them the same way thry did on RD. How hard is that to understand? :lol:

finally got through on a 9.5, on hold twice for about 35min and 194 calls total. lady said they have everything from sz9 and up

Last edited:
After 20 min of guitar got through and got a 12! Already got the order confirmation email. Just happy I got 1 pair. Between my '13 black toes, '16 banned and '17 royals, I'm happy with my 1s collection.

They ship from cali so depending how far you are it's not gonna update right away

SP just puts 1lb on their package then ups charges them later I think

Every SP order I have gotten says 1lb

Lately ups been lagging with their tracking by not updating
you're right, I'm in Indiana and it's fedex ground so that makes sense.
I just realized there's a thing that says "Next Scheduled Event:" when you go to UPS tracking, let's you know when the next update should be. says mine should be scanned again sometime before midnight

Better start lowering your bids on stockX, hopefully prices go down a bit with the new orders in. I may double up if I can get under $240

Back
Top Bottom