Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Finally had time to do an inventory check today and realized that roughly 30% of my shoes are still on ice.

Time to start defrosting some of these bad boys.

Yet I can't even get a 9.5 or 10 :smh:

Last edited by a moderator:
My champs phone order just departed Kansas
I hope they didn't put it on a train [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
Shot with an A6000 
glasses.gif

That champs phone order was clutch for my brother

He went from 0 pairs to 2

I ordered one for him....then he turned around and ordered another one for himself...

I was ragging on him that he didnt get a pair 
laugh.gif

So how come on these last 5-6 pages I see other people post pics with multiple pairs, left shoes different lace bags, Shiekh vs EB comparisons, etc, and their pics aren't taken down?

But when I try to show my two personal pairs and their collar comparisons to a fellow NTer who was asking about it, my photos get taken down immediately? [emoji]129300[/emoji]

I'm hurt

Last edited:
Got my 2 pairs from Shiekh's. Wearing the good pair and keeping the other pair for trade later. Anyone think the Top 3 would be equal trade from the Banned 1s 2016? Noticed prices have gone up on the Top 3. I skipped the release last year because I had a pair from 2013.

Man, I didn't even realize Marvin posted his video up in this thread.  I'm subscribed to him on YouTube, and I was wondering when he was gonna post his comparison video up in here.

Glad I can "un-bury" his video from the flood of posts in this thread 

Yup, in stores. 7y, 7.5 mens, not a mens 7. Couldn't get my hands on mens 7 this time. Probably beat up my GS pair 1st. Although they are so nice, I kinda don't wanna mess them up too badly. Lol
So shape and feature wise, the shoes are the same? It's just the slight difference in the blue leather?

Back
Top Bottom