Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Yeah man my boys 2001 black and reds have been steadily rocked for 16 years, truly beat, and they still are wearable, the heels have burned off some other than that still good to go

Back when I was younger I would only wear one pair of shoes everyday
It took me 3-4 years to truly beat them into the ground
Wearing them everyday thru rain and snow
I would throw them away once a hole develops on the bottom, only cuz water would get thru and soak my socks lol

Last edited:
Is it me or do they fit a half size bigger?
I find that length wise the shoe is fine, however, the shoe itself is wider than I'm use to. I went half a size down for a snug fit.

Hmm... I'm a true 9, but my toe is already fairly close to the front of the shoe (basically right where the blue and black leather meet).   Doubt I could fit into an 8.5.  

I also have a 9.5, and it isn't too bad... my toe ends within 1/4" of the blue/black meet. 
My Banned 1s are a size 9(my true size) and my big toe is just a little bit past the second outermost stitching. I went with a size 8.5 in my Royals and my big toe is almost touching the end of the shoe, but it doesn't hurt my big toe. I went .5 size down because I like to have laces loose and untied on my 1s; so I prefer the snug fit and also the leather will stretch.

i have over 400 pairs of shoes and cant even wear some not even once a year lol

unless you a navy seal you aint rocking a shoe until their busted :lol:

I have a nice amount also but I do have beaters too.
Y'all are lying if you are saying you don't have shoes that you wear regularly.
Throw on shoes... I'm going on an errand type shoes.

I'm the opposite.

I'll rock the "less perfect pair" first so I can beat it to the ground
wink.gif
This is my thoughts on it. If the first pair craps out on me I can come back even harder with the better looking pair.

the thing is hardly anyone here does that with royals, breds, etc.

a lot of people pretend like they do though

the thing is hardly anyone here does that with royals, breds, etc.

a lot of people pretend like they do though

Just because you don't see it, it doesn't mean it doesn't happen. Are you really gonna sit here and tell me you are up on all of the social media sites observing whose beating on which shoes?
I mean, I've seen some beaters being sold on eBay and stuff and they have to be beat somehow otherwise each used shoe would be in pristine condition.

Last edited:
I find that length wise the shoe is fine, however, the shoe itself is wider than I'm use to. I went half a size down for a snug fit.
My Banned 1s are a size 9(my true size) and my big toe is just a little bit past the second outermost stitching. I went with a size 8.5 in my Royals and my big toe is almost touching the end of the shoe, but it doesn't hurt my big toe. I went .5 size down because I like to have laces loose and untied on my 1s; so I prefer the snug fit and also the leather will stretch.

View media item 2403723View media item 2403725

I have Penguin feet, wide like a tree trunk so I go up 1/2

Man that just seems way too close to the front edge, on the Royals.  

When I put on my sz9 - I have even more room than on your Banneds.  Still in the blue, but almost to the black leather. 

When I put on my 9.5s - my toe ends about mid-way between the black and that first hole

dead at you running to @bigj505
 claiming I got a reserve on my listings when I thought you were ooping a RESERVE on Nike +.

Slap yourself... u ain't see me say nothing about ooping u [emoji]128169[/emoji] about a damn Nike+ reserve... I was trying to buy those dunks from u fool... try again

come on guys

like vanilla ice once said peace in the middle east

[emoji]9996[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

Back when I was younger I would only wear one pair of shoes everyday
It took me 3-4 years to truly beat them into the ground
Wearing them everyday thru rain and snow
I would throw them away once a hole develops on the bottom, only cuz water would get thru and soak my socks lol

Those were your grungy shoes. :wink:

Man that just seems way too close to the front edge, on the Royals.  

When I put on my sz9 - I have even more room than on your Banneds.  Still in the blue, but almost to the black leather. 

When I put on my 9.5s - my toe ends about mid-way between the black and that first hole
I have the the banned, black toes and now royals.  To me I still have to size up on my og 1's though they do fit bigger than they used to with the exception to the the black toes which for some reason fit big.    

DO NOT POST MULTIPLES

second pair from SNKRS came yesterday, first pair from TR both were tumbled

Last edited by a moderator:

I have the the banned, black toes and now royals.  To me I still have to size up on my og 1's though they do fit bigger than they used to with the exception to the the black toes which for some reason fit big.    
Where does your toe usually end?  Within the black leather area, or still inside of the blue leather area?

And who is in your avatar pic?

Slap yourself... u ain't see me say nothing about ooping u [emoji]128169[/emoji] about a damn Nike+ reserve... I was trying to buy those dunks from u fool... try again
You quoted me asking about a reserve..."Check your PM".

I even stated such in the PM. Need I post screen shots?

You got butt hurt cause the shoes were already sold to someone.

You still ran and snitched on a misunderstanding. 

PM me, I'll send you some tissues free of charge.

You quoted me asking about a reserve..."Check your PM".

I even stated such in the PM. Need I post screen shots?

You got butt hurt cause the shoes were already sold to someone.

You still ran and snitched on a misunderstanding. 

PM me, I'll send you some tissues free of charge.

No the hell I didn't... I told u check your PM and it was about your listing... and I also replied to the listing... and I got screenshots too mf... so miss me with that and u told me u would send me an invoice when I said I was PayPal ready... it is what is... cuz I know u seen that I asked about the shoes... it's over and done with

No the hell I didn't... I told u check your PM and it was about your listing... and I also replied to the listing... and I got screenshots too mf... so miss me with that and u told me u would send me an invoice when I said I was PayPal ready... it is what is... cuz I know u seen that I asked about the shoes... it's over and done with
CLEARLY I WAS QUOTED ASKING FOR A RESERVATION. 

then you threw me off asking about the damned shoes. They were already sold to someone else and got the convo mixed up cause I thought you were ooping the reserve, tough guy.

Next time, stay out your feelings and quit running to snitch to a mod.

Now, it's over and done with.

Shiek delivery just got in. Both pairs flawless and boxes were perfect. Swooshes weren't so tumbled as my fa & snkrs pair & heights on them matched up[emoji]128578[/emoji]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom