Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

What I'm getting at, is that my left toe came with a "wave" in the leather.  I had the same "wave" in my Cyber Monday's, and it has caused the left toe to crease differently than the right toe.    Not really a big deal, wabi sabi, and I don't mind creases... I just hate when things aren't symmetrical/even to start.  OCD and what have you. Could it be your toe that make the print?

[URL

That feel when you pay resale and realize it's just a sneaker. Then finding the flaws to bring out your regret
laugh.gif
that's why i've come to accept j's have flaws & i'm cool with paying retail, resell is a hell no because i know there will be flaws & it's not worth it at mark up price so for me team retail or bust!

Tape up the logo on the insoles if its still there after purchase...I do that with everyone of my sneeks before the first wear

Last edited:
my royals from a footlocker in toronto had no Nike logo on the insole

just realized....hmm did i get fakes

ive worn them twice myself though

i just realized theres no nike logo in the interior

would it rub off that quick? my 2013 breds nike logo took a while to come off

nah ive worn them twice, sorry for lack of clarity 

would the nike logo come off that quick though?

You brain washing people and you answered you're own question. Please don't post again until you gathered your thoughts :lol:

Last edited:
Finally Snagged A Pair From Footaction Yesterday! Absolutely love them! Now I can focus my attention elsewhere when Social Status opens here next week!

Feel bad for this kid on a local group. Got his size 11 down to $220

No idea why no one copped he's had em at $250 on release day

Why do you feel bad for him? If he doesn't want them he can always return them back to the store.

Last edited:
I kinda wish they'd screen print the logo on the insoles instead of have it be an iron on. Seems like Nike should want the branding to stay on awhile.

Why do you feel bad for him? If he doesn't want them he can always return them back to the store.

Because group is full of flakes and broke people. Somehow everyone else sold there's

I'm saying people looking for royals but his are sitting and a really good deal. I'm sure I could offer him $200 but zero need for them

Dang zzyz you keep stackin royals...
I guess you are saving for the og shadow trades end of this year...

Back
Top Bottom