Jordan Retro 11 (2000 OR 2011)??

He copped at Doumitt's shoes lol...cats now a days wouldn't know what the h%ll that is now...those dudes were always shady working there, never have your size and what not.

I listed my 2000 AJ 11's to pay for new pairs of 2011 to wear. But, I can't seem to get 1 pair of size 12's for a reasonable price. 
tired.gif

You keep the 2000s for sure. Im kind of dissapointed at the 2011s but that is just me.

Originally Posted by emil23j

You keep the 2000s for sure. Im kind of dissapointed at the 2011s but that is just me.
I am with ya on this one brotha, tryin to find another pair preferably in a 9.5 DS......that would be my Christmas Joy!

there's gotta be another pair that you would rather get rid of.. if money is the issue. or maybe another item all together

2000s are much better. you wont see different variations of patent leather cuts on the 2000s. i have 4 pairs of 2000s, and they all the same exact high patent leather cut. awesome shoes.

This question had dawned upon me aswell. I had two pairs of 00's. I sold my neear deadstock pair in the summer, but kept my deadstock pair. After all this madness with the concords that just released, i wish i could've used the pair i sold for leverage for a trade with a pair of 2011 concords. However, i would never in a million years trade my DS 00's for a pair of 2011's.

OP, I have one near deadstock and a 2011 deadstock as well. You know what? Keep them. Why would you get rid of one? They're yours. The only reason why I have my 2000 pair VNDS is because I knew this release would go exactly like it did, which meant it would be hard for me to get a second pair. I got my pair in last night and did a quick comparison and I also like the 2000 version better. The leather in the upper (where the jumpman is) is of better quality for both these and the 2000 spacejams. I compared both sets and the leather on the 2000 versions feel much more like a basketball shoe than the newer ones. Face it folks, these kicks are strictly for style
tired.gif

* I'm shocked at the love the '00 pair is getting over the '11 pair
pimp.gif
. People are so much from the "what have you done lately?" train of thought. People think the '00 is yellow in comparison but that's just how they were made.

id keep both honestly, but then again i would be scared as crap to wear the 2000s, just the fact that they might crumble as i walk is somethin im not trynna deal with.

Originally Posted by kingofkingz

id keep both honestly, but then again i would be scared as crap to wear the 2000s, just the fact that they might crumble as i walk is somethin im not trynna deal with.

XIs dont crumble.

Worst case you might get some sole seperation that can be easily fixed.

2000 > 2011 all day

For anyone interested I just added some pictures of my 2000 Concords. Link in my signature.

Back
Top Bottom