Jordan Retro 11 72-10 Legit Check

Purchased from FlightClub so I assume these have already been checked but have some concerns about the crooked icy sole on toe box of the right shoe and the fact that the leather isnt as tumbled on the sides as I guess it should be according to youtubers reviewing legit vs fakes. Also the jordan jumpman strip between the laces is crooked om the left shoe, not sure if that is common?

Jordan emblem is slightly indented as it should be and in correct location
Carbon Fiber looks on point
Everything else looks fine to me just so unsure of my ability to spot a legit pair from a fake

Any and all opinions welcome

View media item 2330917
View media item 2330918
View media item 2330919
View media item 2330920
View media item 2330921
View media item 2330922
View media item 2330923
View media item 2330924
View media item 2330925
View media item 2330927
View media item 2330928
View media item 2330929
View media item 2330930
View media item 2330931
View media item 2330934
View media item 2330935
View media item 2330936
View media item 2330938
View media item 2330940
View media item 2330941

Sincerly appreciate it Pclee! As a newbie to collecting, does the self doubt ever change to confidence:smile: perhaps I should stop watching youtube because they make me think every pair I have is fake

Sincerly appreciate it Pclee! As a newbie to collecting, does the self doubt ever change to confidence:smile: perhaps I should stop watching youtube because they make me think every pair I have is fake

Didn't you just a purchase a pair last year?

Funny story. I did purchase a pair of 72-10s, Legend Blue, and Space Jams last year. Then I decided to actually walk around in a pair of these 11s a month ago and to my horror realized I bought all three pairs in the wrong size, maybe even a size and a half too big. So I am in the process of selling each of them through FlightClub and Ebay and have begun repurchasing in the correct size because I plan on wearing them often. Luckily every pair I had hadn't been worn yet, except one, so I could make some of my money back yet I end up losing ALOT $$$ in the process. Painfully expensive lesson to learn that I won't be making again. It is strange how one style will fit me perfect in a size 9 1/2 but be way to big in other styles, I thought I was a true size 10 but turns out probably a 9, perhaps an 8 1/2 in certain retros. 

Funny story. I did purchase a pair of 72-10s, Legend Blue, and Space Jams last year. Then I decided to actually walk around in a pair of these 11s a month ago and to my horror realized I bought all three pairs in the wrong size, maybe even a size and a half too big. So I am in the process of selling each of them through FlightClub and Ebay and have begun repurchasing in the correct size because I plan on wearing them often. Luckily every pair I had hadn't been worn yet, except one, so I could make some of my money back yet I end up losing ALOT $$$ in the process. Painfully expensive lesson to learn that I won't be making again. It is strange how one style will fit me perfect in a size 9 1/2 but be way to big in other styles, I thought I was a true size 10 but turns out probably a 9, perhaps an 8 1/2 in certain retros. 

Ah ic ... [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji]

Nice pics of your 11's collection pclee, hope I can one day attain some of those color ways, the Breds, Gammas, and Concords are all on my wish list but still too pricy for my budget, at least from resellers

Last edited:
^ just wait it out I'm sure the Concord or the breds will return soon. Have you looked on goat? I see you mentioned FC, but their are one of the highest consignment shops. One thing good about Goat is there's no sales tax. Good luck. [emoji]128077[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom