Jordan Retro 11 Concord - Fake Check

Hey what's up.  Looking into these Concord 11s.  They have 3rd spacing and jumpman is lined up but the soles look a little blue to me.  Wondered what you guys thought.  Thanks!

If you could get a picture of the bottom of the shoe, more people could help you distinguish if these are legit or fake. The yellowing of the soles and carbon fiber plate are usually dead giveaways when determining the authenticity of a pair of concords.

The jordan is waaaaaaaaaaay above the 23. So im going to call fakes. and whats wrong with his leg with the left shoe on the top pic

Last edited:
The Back of the midsole should come to a point just like the back of the outsole. On those the midsole are completely straight with no point what so very. FAKE! Thats the #1 thing I look for in xi's. Just my personal thing.

Last edited:
The Back of the midsole should come to a point just like the back of the outside. On those the midsole are completely straight with no point what so very. FAKE! Thats the #1 thing I look for in xi's. Just my personal thing.
This.

Good eye.

Back
Top Bottom