****** JORDAN RETRO 11 CONCORDS ***** DEC 23, 2011 **********

laugh.gif
That's funny about Fairview, because someone mentioned on another site that employees at their Champs said they got no pairs and all went to STC.

FL in my area will still continue pre-orders. But only limited to 2 pairs each person. This rule was initiated when some guy bought all the pre-orders the first eligible day to do pre-orders for the anniversary XI's. I was pissed. I just wanted my pair. That's it. 

Originally Posted by will068

FL in my area will still continue pre-orders. But only limited to 2 pairs each person. This rule was initiated when some guy bought all the pre-orders the first eligible day to do pre-orders for the anniversary XI's. I was pissed. I just wanted my pair. That's it. 
what area do you live in...?

Just in case anyone was wondering -- I ordered a pair of Concords from SNS during their preorder, they were $160 shipped. They shipped out on the 23rd (from Sweden) and arrived today. Customs was about $40 at my door but still around $200 shipped total. It beats the $240 with taxes I paid for my other pairs.

This pre-order thing at Footlocker is messy.

A friend of mine pre-ordered the XI's from Footlocker Eaton Centre for me, and when she went to pick them up, they had lost the sheet that had all of her pre-order information. After speaking with the manager, they agreed that that there was a mistake on their part so they gave her a pair that had been pre-ordered by someone else.

So, I got my pair, but the guy that went in later got shafted.

Seriously, there has to be a more official way than just having someone writing all of their information on a piece of paper. I'm sure this has happened before too.

Originally Posted by dunkadelic2k3

A friend of mine pre-ordered the XI's from Footlocker Eaton Centre for me, and when she went to pick them up, they had lost the sheet that had all of her pre-order information. After speaking with the manager, they agreed that that there was a mistake on their part so they gave her a pair that had been pre-ordered by someone else.

Seriously, there has to be a more official way than just having someone writing all of their information on a piece of paper. I'm sure this has happened before too.
The manager really dropped the ball on that because there is a way they could have recovered all of the preorders.
Head office demands that each pair that is pre-ordered must have a name and giftcard number attached to it (to ensure there aren't employee holds etc.),
that list is then emailed to the allocator.
So if the manager wasn't super unorganized/lazy, they could have retrieved the email(s) and done a new list.

Originally Posted by RaptorNation

Originally Posted by dunkadelic2k3

The manager really dropped the ball on that because there is a way they could have recovered all of the preorders.
Head office demands that each pair that is pre-ordered must have a name and giftcard number attached to it (to ensure there aren't employee holds etc.),
that list is then emailed to the allocator.
So if the manager wasn't super unorganized/lazy, they could have retrieved the email(s) and done a new list.
Truth, also that manager messed up by sending in the pre order list a couple days late.  everyone who preordered from eaton center should have gotten the size they wanted because the allocator prioritizes by volume and eaton center is either 1st or 2nd in volume but because the manager sent it in late, y'all got the shaft and some of you didn't get the size you wanted.

Originally Posted by alsquared

In Toronto for a few days. Any news of a restock?
I doubt there's any restock on these.
I'm sure there's still small sizes laying around somewhere.

My concords finally arrived from the UK. I got killed on customs fees though. I was planning on keeping both pairs but the Canada Customs feels otherwise.

It took a while to get them but ordering them online the night before release was much easier than dealing with lines. I usually pre-order but did not have a chance this time.

Originally Posted by Sheddy69

My concords finally arrived from the UK. I got killed on customs fees though. I was planning on keeping both pairs but the Canada Customs feels otherwise.

It took a while to get them but ordering them online the night before release was much easier than dealing with lines. I usually pre-order but did not have a chance this time.
You should've tried to get a pair(s) from Taiwan/China - they don't charge customs for product coming from those 2 places.

True, but a lot of those online shops are selling fakes...
Do you know any legit websites from Taiwan/China that don't sell fakes and sell at around retail?

Scratch what I said about preorders, columbias will be the pre order system again. Although nike thinks its good publicity to have these riots and line ups, footlocker as a company doesn't want any chaos that happens in the states to hAppen up here in Canada.

Originally Posted by King Au

Scratch what I said about preorders, columbias will be the pre order system again. Although nike thinks its good publicity to have these riots and line ups, footlocker as a company doesn't want any chaos that happens in the states to hAppen up here in Canada.
Great news. Now just need Champs to confirm this as well.
It's better this way as long at the system is use properly and not abuse.

Back
Top Bottom