Jordan Retro 11 Grey "Suede" $400 Holiday 2016 *pics pg 1*

Forget that give me the cool greys for $220 and I am good. Paying 400 for these is just crazy. Plus god forbid they get wet

Cats 
sick.gif

they have a nice look

sure more places will sell

and SKRS app too

They'd be $200 at 350 price which would be cool

Also I bet this is like the one pinnacle shoe that might sell for more than retail price on the resale market. I see people trying to sell the 4s for under the $400 box price all the time. Never bought any pinnacle 4s tho. Bought the gold pinnacle 6s at retail and the pinnacle 1 lows that dropped with them for retail as well. That was $160 for the 1 lows and $250 for the 6s. I would jump on these at that $250 price point but $400 is a obvious no no tsk tsk hell nah with what money vigorous head shake no

Last edited:
Depends what 350 
nerd.gif

first ones price would be 
smokin.gif

the second ones price id deal with

Last edited:
Patent leather like a normal 11 would have and a lower price point at $220 would have been better, IMO

Last edited:
I agree , but i can hold  out a little longer for those since i have previous pairs 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
i would do $300 hell even at $350.00

but these shoes are not worth $400.00 and the resell price

hell no

i dont need them

If these were a collab ppl would have zero problems with that price tag
PSNY 12's were 3 retail and don't look as good as these imo and those flew 
No fronting, I'm on these. 

i dont know bro

the psny 12's are a great looking shoe i would say almost sexy and i never use that word for sneakers

dont get me wrong these are much better then the pinnacle 1's and 4's expect the snake skins that i wish i picked up

but not $400.00 nice

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom