Jordan Retro 11 Grey "Suede" $400 Holiday 2016 *pics pg 1*

Restock or Re-release?

The other release was the appetizer, this is the main meal release.

The first release was less than a hundred pairs, this release is global so hopefully there's enough pairsto go around for those who want them.

I for one will be all over these and wearing them the minute I get them home, spray the crap out of them with scotch-guard and get them on my feet.

Last edited:
"Worldwide" release.. but has any pinnacle/$400 JB shoe not been limited?? Patiently waiting on the locator to show me two FTL's and FTA's in the country with these.. all in NY or Chicago.. gotta deal with shoegallery backdooring their PEARS [emoji]127824[/emoji] and pray to walk away wit my size 9. But I won't even mentioned how that same store never even released(backdoored) the Pantone pack for those 11s when they dropped near the holidays.

"Worldwide" release.. but has any pinnacle/$400 JB shoe not been limited?? Patiently waiting on the locator to show me two FTL's and FTA's in the country with these.. all in NY or Chicago.. gotta deal with shoegallery backdooring their PEARS [emoji]127824[/emoji] and pray to walk away wit my size 9. But I won't even mentioned how that same store never even released(backdoored) the Pantone pack for those 11s when they dropped near the holidays.

Pantone 1st thing came to my mind. They will fly though. Three 11s, 3 weeks in a row in the month of December is crazy

15034944_1357639957582380_6139912335273230336_n.jpg

can't lie, this pic is flames all the way.

psnys still way better

would get these for the trade but I doubt I'll find anyone here with a DS legit pair

These aren't terrible, I still dont know about xis without the patent. Now those wools on the other hand are an abomination.

Man these are actually clean AF, but I can't justify spending 400.00. I really almost considered it but it's just to much. These are def dope tho

Back
Top Bottom