Jordan Retro 11 Low "Black/Red" To Release In 2015 (05/23/15 $170)

these were easy, i just bought them for the hell of it when honestly i shouldnt be spending money.

i just care about the chicagos man. hope we both eat on those but it doesnt look good

Same here. I wanted these but didn't need them. For some reason I never really wear my xi lows.

Preparing for war next week

I hated the red sock liner from earlier pictures..but having the sneaker in person..you can see that it's a dark colored red..it doesn't stand out or pop...or take away from the beauty of the patent leather. it's damn near light maroon if I do say so myself. I'm glad its not cherry red or infrapink

Question: 

If you set a 1 or 2 pair maximum for an upcoming release, but yet you get more raffle winning calls/emails than what you plan to buy, what do you do with those extra winning pairs?

- Buy everything you win anything, then resell (hopefully for retail + tax).

- Tell the store "No thanks, give up my winning pair to someone else."

- Accept the winning raffle, but don't buy it and leave it as an unclaimed pair on RD.

Does anyone think that winning a raffle, but not picking up the sneaker 'tarnishes' your reputation with that store, and you get black listed from winning any future raffles at that store?
Got info about this:

If a raffle winner doesn't pick up a winning pair once or twice, then it's no big deal to the store.  The store can easily sell that pair to someone when the claim window passes...

But, if someone repeatedly skips out on picking up winning raffle pairs, then that person will be "black-listed".

Source: Niketown employee.

Take it as you will.

I got to 5 hours on NDC and booted.
3 hours on FNL, entered my CC info and final click to purchase timed out and booted
5+ hours on EB processing and booted.

Time to go drink!

Why I updated my iPhone 10 minutes before release,I don't know why?! Sneakers appp woulda been easy. Raffles were a fail. Had to sit and wait on NDC(which turned to nothing). But out of the most unexpected places, even if it took 1.5 hours, finish line came through! And I added to cart maybe 10 minutes after 7,cuz of Nike! Got 3 charges but fortunately I got it all cleared up. Hopefully no cancelation as I spoke to finish line after over the phone and they said its in process. Can't wait to see this pair!

lots of people are resellers just look at sigs 

who cares though group photos like that can get taken down side note

Last edited:
I'm just about done with Jordan brand. These **** ****** need to just make enough pairs for people so that they can buy and not break their weak *** servers anyways . I had like 5 different devices trying to cop this dumbass shoe. Even tried the Nike app with two different accounts . It is virtually impossible to buy these damn shoes at retail price. I'm done.. So **** you Jordan brand . i hope you go to hell with your monopoly and burn slowly. **** everyone that copped 3 pairs successfully. Never again will I spend hella bread on shoes it's just not worth it. I will spend my 200$ on 4 pairs of Adidas or something.

Such a weird release. Literally clicked to add to my cart right on NDC and got the wait page for over an hour. Decided I lost but left my browser on, took a nap, 2 hours later saw that it was added into my cart (not sure for how long). Put in my payment info and got to checkout.

****** Nike

Back
Top Bottom