Jordan Retro 11 Low "Black/Red" To Release In 2015 (05/23/15 $170)

Both pairs came today like usual. I only live 4hrs from the Eastbay warehouse so they always show up day after shipped out. But if u look at my post, just like every single release this year just pure garbage. Don't matter how any other shoe I got in these boxes look when both pairs right shoe has deep creases in the patent leather lookin like they been worn already. I swear yo every dam pair this yr not even a joke. Plus had to return legend blues cuz they came with burn holes in the patent leather. & I got every drop except retro 1's. Just look at my pics for proof how trash my sh#! always shows up. I'm bout 95% sure I'm done with this hobby of mine. Been doing this to longView media item 1552581

damn that looks like my pair i wore them 3 or 4 times already

your shoes are DS ?

Check your local fb sneakers groups on Wednesday, Thursday, or whenever the shipped pairs start to arrive. Resellers will be struggling to get these off. Probably could find a pair for $230 or less, no need to pay double. I'm already seeing a lot of pairs in DMV groups going for $250.
Thank You So Much for the advice I've been calling around to stores and doing alot of footwork to try to see what the best deal is . And joined some groups also. Hopefully I will get lucky ! :smile:

Snakeskins on FC are $350-425 
nerd.gif

going up too

I think that's the baggiest fit you've posted so far. How do you get your tights/jeans/paint over those socks? Again, nice kicks though.
Not my picture, posted it because it's a really good pic of the shoes.

I seriously feel like throwin up rite now cuz how salty i am bout how both my pairs arrived. Im not hoping others have this situation in a ahole  type of way but i cant wait till others in here who ordered from any store that ships out from the Eastbay Center here in Wisconsin starts gettin theirs cause i definitely want to see some pics. I cant imagine others not having this issue especially with both these pairs of mine being separate times on my 2 champs accounts. Right when i seen that nasty crease in the 1st pair i knew 100% the next pair was going to have the exact same crease on the same shoe, sure enough I ripped the tape off the other box & the same thing. I wouldn't even be so salty with these or even salty about my other pairs over this consecutive amount of like 10x's now with these releases, but these flaws i be having on my kicks are just beyond some "oh it's just Jordan droppin the ball puttin out cheap quality cause they know we'll buy it stuff". Plus it's the 4th retro 11 drop i had to return if i choose to return these. I mean strait up these aren't even creased the divots are literally formed into the leather lookin like a fat dudes wrinkly head. I know im kinda new in here only about 6 months or so going & not really known by anyone but im going to take some clearer pics & if yall could be cool enough to a brotha i'd greatly appreciate some input as to if you'd keep these or not.

WTF the 23 on the left shoe on my pair is crooked. Anybody else get this problem? They're 100% authentic purchased from Eastbay myself. Wtf has JB been on lately? Luckily, I copped 2 pairs, the other coming from NDC tomorrow. My original plan was to sell one of my pairs though and I don't think I could sell this one with the crooked 23 without someone screaming they're fake. 

WTF the 23 on the left shoe on my pair is crooked. Anybody else get this problem? They're 100% authentic purchased from Eastbay myself. Wtf has JB been on lately? Luckily, I copped 2 pairs, the other coming from NDC tomorrow. My original plan was to sell one of my pairs though and I don't think I could sell this one with the crooked 23 without someone screaming they're fake. 

View media item 1553133

That's a shame :rolleyes

It's a very common flaw. Especially on smaller sizes and GS pairs. I've personally gone through about 100+ pairs of Retro 11 Lows and about 10-15% of my pairs had the twenty three on the back slightly off.  That's JB's quality control for you... 

Both pairs came today like usual. I only live 4hrs from the Eastbay warehouse so they always show up day after shipped out. But if u look at my post, just like every single release this year just pure garbage. Don't matter how any other shoe I got in these boxes look when both pairs right shoe has deep creases in the patent leather lookin like they been worn already. I swear yo every dam pair this yr not even a joke. Plus had to return legend blues cuz they came with burn holes in the patent leather. & I got every drop except retro 1's. Just look at my pics for proof how trash my sh#! always shows up. I'm bout 95% sure I'm done with this hobby of mine. Been doing this to long
Ouch! That crease though. My came with a few minor flaws.

IMO, the lows look better fashion wise as well. They're just nicer lookin with shorts, and they fit better with jeans.

I'm an OG by the way. I still prefer the OG's tho, considering they are basketball shoes

I think my first comment on this board was "lows over mids"

I was waiting on the Concord low.
Lows though, in 5, 6, 8, 9, 11 and 13. Really lows first.

Back
Top Bottom