• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
just showing my age...you said i was a 90s baby...closer to 70s...how bout this though and im really done...bet you got more b-grades than i got OG's...lmao

it's funny how folks said these would hit outlets but made no mention of them being b-grades...only people without the bread on RD or resellers care about b-grades...most jordan enthusiasts look down upon them just as if they were fake...this 'smart guy' says every jordan hit outlets, clarify that by saying most jordans that hit outlets are b-grades...that clarification will turn most off and let the broke folk and resellers have at it...by your logic, you should never purchase a shoe on RD and always purchase the 'superior' b-grades from the outlet... :smile:

Put down whatever that is you are ingesting

just showing my age...you said i was a 90s baby...closer to 70s...how bout this though and im really done...bet you got more b-grades than i got OG's...lmao
Don't care for OG because it have no use for them. I'm not goin to wear shoes that smell like a corpse or look like they've been rubbed on concrete for 5 minutes... And I don't own any B Grades. I just know what they are instead of being ignorant to correct information.

We're around the same age, I was born in 85, we have seen and/or had most if not all the same shoes. My first pair was cement 4 at the age of 4, and was spoiled most all colorways of each model until I bit mens sizes.

Don't try to throw the OG thing in there as if it makes you holier. That's just coping mechanism. Like when some dudes get in an argument, then one all of a sudden says "I get more girls than you." Who cares? It doesn't make you look any better or cooler.

The whole point is that you had no clue at all about b grades until mentioned in here.

These Kicks are Hard to just put up on the shelf and not UN-DS them…...

I had to buy a 2nd pair… for that reason alone.    The minute i opened the box on these…. I had to Wear them out!!!

INSTANT UN-DS 

Been on the fence since release date but after looking at these recent picks i just jumped over i need em now lol on the hunt for a 9 probably try and trade a pair of concords for em

These Kicks are Hard to just put up on the shelf and not UN-DS them…...

I had to buy a 2nd pair… for that reason alone.    The minute i opened the box on these…. I had to Wear them out!!!

INSTANT UN-DS 
I have yet to do anything other than try mine on so far. Along with about 6 other pairs of recent releases... And it's bothering the hell out of me. I don't like having them sit.

Don't care for OG because it have no use for them. I'm not goin to wear shoes that smell like a corpse or look like they've been rubbed on concrete for 5 minutes... And I don't own any B Grades. I just know what they are instead of being ignorant to correct information.

We're around the same age, I was born in 85, we have seen and/or had most if not all the same shoes. My first pair was cement 4 at the age of 4, and was spoiled most all colorways of each model until I bit mens sizes.

Don't try to throw the OG thing in there as if it makes you holier. That's just coping mechanism. Like when some dudes get in an argument, then one all of a sudden says "I get more girls than you." Who cares? It doesn't make you look any better or cooler.

The whole point is that you had no clue at all about b grades until mentioned in here.

Lol @this. Gettem

Gotta throw a thumb in

And for real not knocking anyone's way of keeping or handling the sneaks they pay for, but there is absolutely no way in Hell, ever, ever ever that I am buying a sneaker to keep DS. Ever. If it's a double, it's UNDS as soon as I pass my first one on from dinge scuffs etc. I have to respect the composure it takes to keep something you pay money for in a state of "not being used". That's some discipline man

And for real not knocking anyone's way of keeping or handling the sneaks they pay for, but there is absolutely no way in Hell, ever, ever ever that I am buying a sneaker to keep DS. Ever. If it's a double, it's UNDS as soon as I pass my first one on from dinge scuffs etc. I have to respect the composure it takes to keep something you pay money for in a state of "not being used". That's some discipline man
Yea, I don't like not wearing mine. They've just liked up now from not having time to wear them, and I don't buy doubles, for that reason. When I wear them out, oh well, on to the next.

Yea, I don't like not wearing mine. They've just liked up now from not having time to wear them, and I don't buy doubles, for that reason. When I wear them out, oh well, on to the next.

I buy doubles on the ones I really like, because I know I'm going to wear them out for sure. But I haven't got to a double in almost 2 years so I've been trading them etc. I guess I have just gotten a bit busier and not been able to wear them as much too. Life happens I guess. But just for convenience a lot of the times man I will leave the house in a 95 max or those new flynit things for comfort and I keep them on the rack so quick grab when I'm on the go

I'll explain this once more for those who don't seem to get it….. and this is MY THOUGHT PROCESS on KICKS I LIKE!

The purpose of keeping 2 pairs of kicks….is to

WEAR A PAIR NOW to smash on….

and DS a pair to wear later down the road……  

There's nothing like pulling out a Fresh DS pair of Kicks and wearing them out a year or 2 later...

STUNTIN'

I'll explain this once more for those who don't seem to get it….. and this is MY THOUGHT PROCESS on KICKS I LIKE!

The purpose of keeping 2 pairs of kicks….is to

WEAR A PAIR NOW to smash on….

and DS a pair to wear later down the road……  

There's nothing like pulling out a Fresh DS pair of Kicks and wearing them out a year or 2 later...

STUNTIN'

If you thought I was talking about you when I posted that or something, I wasn't.

I know you wear your sneaks, I've seen your photos.

Last edited:
I'm just saying for anyone who doesn't understand justifying buying 2 pairs…  i'm not point a finger at you at all bro...

If i could get Doubles of the J's I like…. I would have 98 problems instead of 99 
wink.gif

Last edited:
Not sure if this is the right thread for this question but...:

How would I know when my Nike Outlet gets these Jordan releases? It's too far to drive just to check ( though I normally grab something when I do make the trip just never a retro+)

^^^ probably calling the outlet consistently but honestly it's real hit or miss.

And google only turned up the last drops at outlet. Gamma 11 in March in Maryland and Green Glow and Fear 4 and the Black Grape 5 in April I think. Nothing in my city at my Store.

I've called a few times in the past and the attendants always act like "huh" when I ask about Retros. I guess I will just have to put in the effort to make the stop ins when I'm on that side of town.

Back
Top Bottom