Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Can't convince em man.
well, they are in my city (Charlotte), imo

2 HOHs, 3 FLs, 2 Hibbetts, 2 Jimmy Jazz, FA and 2 FNLs are getting them

but its all good.  i won the raffle.  i'm happy.  no more back n forth about GR vs Limited for me

Man you are for sure "bout it bout it"

Hope the weather is Nice there, and you have plenty of Mophie cell phone cases. Throw up a pic boss
Thanx man normally I wouldnt be out here but I'm reallyyyy feel in these plus its my bday the 30th and I'm goin outta town that day too so I gotta be fresh lol.Already got the resort booked for Gatlinburg TN,can't wait mannn

Thanx man and normally I wouldn't camp out but I'm reallyyyy feeling these plus its my bday the 30th and I'm go in outtabtown that

Campin on a thursday for some lows that don't come out till saturday, smh not for these
28sr9cp.gif

Lol yea bcuz ur opinion is the only one that matters...riteee

I tried to call HOH all day today to ask if they had an AIRMAX 95 in my size. They never answered. I though maybe their phone was on silent. 

So I drove to the mall, called them in the store from my cell and the phone didn't ring. I asked them why and if they number was wrong. They said they turned the ringer off because of the calls about the raffle. So I had them check  the shoe I wanted and they didn't have it in my size. I went ahead and picked another shoe and spent about 25 minutes picking out a couple more pair, socks shoes gear etc. I then had them ring it all up and when it came time to pay, I said nah.... I don't want it, Now you know what it feels like to have 30 minutes of your time wasted for no reason. I been calling  this store all day and I had to drive here to find out you didn't have what I needed.

He banned me from the store. 

about 5 raffles entered and no calls for these ugly shoes. Didn't think people would want them THAT bad. Im expecting some unclaimed pairs come saturday

I tried to call HOH all day today to ask if they had an AIRMAX 95 in my size. They never answered. I though maybe their phone was on silent. 

So I drove to the mall, called them in the store from my cell and the phone didn't ring. I asked them why and if they number was wrong. They said they turned the ringer off because of the calls about the raffle. So I had them check  the shoe I wanted and they didn't have it in my size. I went ahead and picked another shoe and spent about 25 minutes picking out a couple more pair, socks shoes gear etc. I then had them ring it all up and when it came time to pay, I said nah.... I don't want it, Now you know what it feels like to have 30 minutes of your time wasted for no reason. I been calling  this store all day and I had to drive here to find out you didn't have what I needed.

rofl!!!!! Repped!

Hahahahaha! Well executed sir. How can you get banned from the store though? Just banned from new releases or banned from buying anything including a tee?

Last edited:
Shoot, I thought they were going to make raffle calls Friday but it looks like they made calls today.
frown.gif
  Oh wells. No big deal.

I hope this is a joke because c'mon man you gunna ban someone from a chain store. On the other hand I hope it isn't a joke because I've had similar situations happen to me in the past. One time I felt like slapping the **** out this sheik manager who was lying strait to my face like I'm some sucker. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom