Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ebates is hit or miss...

Ive had orders that I've canceled or used coupons for go through with no issues..Then on legit orders that I properly submitted, ebates denies cashback...

I assume my post was deleted because you thought I was trying to sell. Just trying to help dude out on places he could still get them depending on what he was trying to spend. Y'all panties wound way too tight.

Last edited:

you could've just pm'ed him.
I guess, but I just didn't want to waste my time going through all that if he wasn't serious. Panties still tight though 
laugh.gif

Finally got my shipping confirmation. Nike sent them UPS 3 Day Select instead of the usual UPS Ground which is nice so i will still get them when i usually do on a Friday.

Finally got my shipping confirmation. Nike sent them UPS 3 Day Select instead of the usual UPS Ground which is nice so i will still get them when i usually do on a Friday.
DITTO….

I see the resale at $250.00 but give it a min for theses pairs to get bought n snatched away….

then watch the price of these Shoot up….

All Snakeskin retro 11 low's resell high…….  Look at those Pink GS Girls snake's…  they cost just as much as the Mens pairs..

Back
Top Bottom