• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i was too busy wiping my tears with the '09 nubuck 12s i bought in the classifieds the friday before the 2nd release:nerd:

Dame thing happened to me trying to get both I had them both in cart but Nike.com would not let me check out I did get the needy foam on second release but failed on the second drop of the snakeskin

And bro the fakeskins look so real I need to know the tell on them cut I'm looking to trade for them but I don't want to get ripped

I almost gifted on PAYPAL w/ a member on this site when these first dropped. Didn't understand why he wanted that but I decided against the price not the payment style. 

Glad I didn't, dude was probably trying to get me. 

I appreciate the explanation of what it is. Even when I saw it in the classified rules I didn't understand what was meant by it until I went back and read it after this conversation.

Bam! Makes sense now, never paying that way

And Gil is right...chill!  Go meme yourself into oblivion in some other thread.  Unless you are some financial delinquent and are filing charge backs all the time, if you get scammed your CC company is there to help you not screw you.

[thread="577698"]People will give you the option to gift to avoid fees.  It's common courtesy.  People I've done business with here on NT and everywhere else usually give me the option to gift.[/thread]

And Gil is right...chill!  Go meme yourself into oblivion in some other thread.  Unless you are some financial delinquent and are filing charge backs all the time, if you get scammed your CC company is there to help you not screw you.

He's not cosigning with you Einstein.

I almost gifted on PAYPAL w/ a member on this site when these first dropped. Didn't understand why he wanted that but I decided against the price not the payment style. 

Glad I didn't, dude was probably trying to get me. 

I appreciate the explanation of what it is. Even when I saw it in the classified rules I didn't understand what was meant by it until I went back and read it after this conversation.

Bam! Makes sense now, never paying that way
You're just paranoid.
He's not cosigning with you Einstein.
Ok? NO cosign needed but thanks for deciphering the english for me.

Last edited:
Its not common courtesy, its dumb to think you'll get over on a company forever without any consequences.  Losing seller and buyer protection isn't worth the 3% your saving.  If you disagree, just keep gifting and receiving gifts but stop giving people blatantly bad advice.

Its not common courtesy, its dumb to think you'll get over on a company forever without any consequences.  Losing seller and buyer protection isn't worth the 3% your saving.  If you disagree, just keep gifting and receiving gifts but stop giving people blatantly bad advice.
Getting your money refunded after being scammed is "getting over on a company"?  What?

I'm not telling anyone what to do, I'm just stating how to get your money back in the case of a paypal scam.  Try actually reading my comments before posting next time.

Getting your money refunded after being scammed is "getting over on a company"?  What?

I'm not telling anyone what to do, I'm just stating how to get your money back in the case of a paypal scam.  Try actually reading my comments before posting next time.

Because you fail to realize what you are doing. It's cool tho. Keep sending money as a gift. Enjoy your courtesy.

I thought CmPunk was banned this kid acts just like
Eh...no.

BigJ and Wizard are just disagreeing on a concept/idea/principal.  That CM kid was just a troll.

Regardless, the OP who stated they found a deal for $100...gift, no gift, PP invoice, Western Union, etc....don't send him any money.  Even if you're protected (regardless of how you send it), don't waste your time and effort.  Not worth it.

Back to the shoes...mine came in and look good.  Still wanting to paint the midsole black.  The QC was much better than the concord lows, and mine are pretty straight through and through.  

*edit spelling*

Last edited:

This

Once I understood what it was, I was like hell no, who would do that. I'd rather pay the fee.

Buyer protection means more. If you can't afford the fee, you can't afford whatever you are buying. 

Plus it reads that it is agaisnt NT policy. I don't even like discussing it for fear of banishment.

a-friend a-friend not gonna ban you for needing clarification. NT just doesn't acknowledge gift payments not do we approve those transactions in the classified section.
I'm sure theshoewizard must do tons of transactions via gift payments through PayPal. I'm sure he knows that paypal will ban your account for doing too many of those types of transactions. I'm sure he knows thugging paypal aka the middle man for chargebacks is the way to go.
It's painful to get a new paypal account and I know scammers will act like they are Abe Lincoln til they get your money then disappear like Lebrons hairline once they get your money.

I help run the classified section. I know the pain of members getting scammed. I've heard their stories.

and you dim sum 
pimp.gif

Received mine on Friday, but was out of town til Monday...tough wait, but worth it. Agree with others that have said the quality is on point with these.

Compared to the concords, I have to imagine it's a matter of how many they made that caused some of the issues there. Wonder how large the difference was.

I just sold mine Monday for $260. Some of the best quality I've seen on a JB shoe in a loooooong time. I would have kept but they just wasn't my personal style. I knew I wouldn't wear them.

Last edited:
Eh...no.

BigJ and Wizard are just disagreeing on a concept/idea/principal.  That CM kid was just a troll.

Regardless, the OP who stated they found a deal for $100...gift, no gift, PP invoice, Western Union, etc....don't send him any money.  Even if you're protected (regardless of how you send it), don't waste your time and effort.  Not worth it.

Back to the shoes...mine came in and look good.  Still wanting to paint the midsole black.  The QC was much better than the concord lows, and mine are pretty straight through and through.  

*edit spelling*
To anybody wanting to paint the midsole should just rock them how they are now and wait till the Phylon midsole starts to darken or stain. Just a thought.

Back
Top Bottom