Jordan Retro 11 low "White/Emerald/Black" April 2018

Went to do my check ins today and the FTL said they only have 1 size 12.
This isn't helpful at all. Some context would help. Was it a smaller store? What city are you in?

My guess is it's a small store in a middle sized market. In Minnesota, the smaller stores (aka the ones not at the Mall of America), they've been getting about 15 pairs or roughly one FSR + maybe a couple/few extras in the popular sizes.

My guess is these will be slightly more available than the Royal 1s that just dropped. We'll probably see some stores with these sitting for a few days but should sellout within a week/week and a half. They are after all, 11s and in a very appealing colorway to the mass consumer.

My point is, if you want these, better to secure your pair on RD for retail. You might get lucky and be able to grab a pair a few days after the drop either in store or a random restock, but if you bank on these being available a week later, you're taking a risk.

I live in central Texas and the issue they have is people reserving and not buying them having the 3pm riot. It used to be so easy here lol.

I’m a fool for kicks w/ iridescent features! Been waiting for years for a Jordan 11 like these! The outsole and patent leather are going to be so FIRE!

186190.jpg

There’s something called footapps unlocked
Where you can pay for HS codes
When did this come out?
Saw a shoetuber promote it
I think it costs like a $1 for each code
Are the footsite employees running this lol

I saw Unbreakable Kicks promote that. That guy is a clown. Him and his sidekick.

I dislike all of his videos. Somebody has told dude he is the king of shoes. He's just blessed to so happen to live in Chicago. Homeboy to cheap to get a haircut and make himself presentable. I prefer FineLine's vids. He's hood and keep's it 100% on his opinion. He doesn't care about hype or anything. He just simply reviews the shoe and doesn't make the video about him.

Yeah that’s where I saw it
Unbreakable isn’t that bad for me
He’s local so he puts out some useful content when he hits the outlet at south Chicago
Measly g or whatever his sidekick is a different story :lol:

Yeah that’s where I saw it
Unbreakable isn’t that bad for me
He’s local so he puts out some useful content when he hits the outlet at south Chicago
Measly g or whatever his sidekick is a different story :lol:
I agree. measley g is such a weasel lol

Allocation is the same as every other GR. Small stores get 1 size run, big stores get 100+.

This isn't helpful at all. Some context would help. Was it a smaller store? What city are you in?

My guess is it's a small store in a middle sized market. In Minnesota, the smaller stores (aka the ones not at the Mall of America), they've been getting about 15 pairs or roughly one FSR + maybe a couple/few extras in the popular sizes.

My guess is these will be slightly more available than the Royal 1s that just dropped. We'll probably see some stores with these sitting for a few days but should sellout within a week/week and a half. They are after all, 11s and in a very appealing colorway to the mass consumer.

My point is, if you want these, better to secure your pair on RD for retail. You might get lucky and be able to grab a pair a few days after the drop either in store or a random restock, but if you bank on these being available a week later, you're taking a risk.

I'm in Houston. Not sure if that particular is considered a smaller store. The Footaction in the same mall said they have about 80 pairs.

I'm in Houston. Not sure if that particular is considered a smaller store. The Footaction in the same mall said they have about 80 pairs.

H Town usually gets quite a bit. One of the campuses I help out at is in Fort Bend County and they usually get a lot more than I do at my home location “Waco TX area” good luck if you’re trying to grab a pair.

Back
Top Bottom