Jordan Retro 11 low "White/Emerald/Black" April 2018

Nipple dots aint enuff for me to return no 11s...no1 gon be checkin fa dem bacteria size flaws when dey on feet ya herdme :lol:

I heard you. That’s cool, do you. If My pair had one or two of them on each side I’d be cool with it but the fact that I know they’re there bugs me so I’m gonna do me and take them back... I’ll hold them until after shadows drop though because I’m paranoid the return will **** up my draw :lol:

I just saw two dudes walk by my car in my neighborhood. They were both wearing these.

I heard you. That’s cool, do you. If My pair had one or two of them on each side I’d be cool with it but the fact that I know they’re there bugs me so I’m gonna do me and take them back... I’ll hold them until after shadows drop though because I’m paranoid the return will **** up my draw :lol:
no doubt ur hard earn bread

32hibbet.png

Good looks on that hibbetts deal
It says launch items excluded so it must be a glitch
Get it while it’s still good
I imagine sizes will sellout before they fix it :lol:

leather upper = pass
low = pass
price = pass
highs = cop
imo, this is a pointless money grab shoe via the fake easter (ishtar) holiday (holy day), mostly appealing to women and children

I copped.
Only cuz I walked into Champs and homeboy said there’s an unclaimed pair in my size.
And I had a $20 rewards certificate.
$155.
Not bad.
Digging the icy blue sole.
I dont think it will yellow.
I think only clear soles yellow.
We’ll see though.

Wow. Shocked to see these sitting. I'd debating grabbing a pair, but I hear the lows kill the pinky toe. Some people say the 8s and 9s are narrow, yet I can wear them TTS. Maybe I should give these a shot? :rolleyes

xi runs wide in general compared to current basketball shoes, i didn't have any problems and i have a semi wide foot.

Lucky for us most/some folks don’t like 11 lows
Makes it easy peasy
Hopefully concords will be this easy(yeah right)

agree on the lows, but concords...........

Perfect Easter shoe.
Lows on Lows on Lows.
Lows > Highs

yes sir, perfect easter shoe!

Hibbets has 20% off + free shipping on these (no code needed): https://www.hibbett.com/jordan-retr...-shoe/Q0125.html?dwvar_Q0125_color=3010&cgid=

size 10, 11, 11.5, 12, 13 left

appreciate the news!!!!

I think they will let it go, a lot of customers may have bought other items too. They want business, and selling pairs quickly does that.
I also have been watching as sizes were popping up off and on before they cut off the discount and loaded most sizes.
Makes me think..and total speculation here.. that they were trying to get rid of a large amount in the common and big sizes in a quick manner.

It will ship
I think only a few orders probably went thru
Only nt’ers and few others are buying kicks this early on Easter morning :lol:

Way to be optimistic lol good chance they will though! They just came out yesrday... my brother ordered a pair so fingers crossed

Back
Top Bottom