Jordan Retro 12 "Alternate" (Gym Red) - July 2, 2016

Won 5 raffles so far!! Only pickin up one pair.. shud b plenty leftover for everyone... any tri state area #nters pm me if u need these in a 11 or 11.5 lookin to help ppl out in my area..

Most seem to not like the draw, doesn't it weed out the dudes that just use to cart just for the fun of it tho? I haven't won a draw I've tried on yet either but then again I have no clue how to get through with Nike for new release Jordan's unless no one at all wants them.

It's all well and good until the L comes.

it's crazy how much we appreciate that $20 off
laugh.gif
  i've  almost passed on stuff  just cause of  that extra $20 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Noob question.  Am I available to put in for the draw and still shop other sites?  Can I win the draw and not have to purchase if I were able to get through elsewhere?  

Trophy room release for tomorrow is now canceled because of unforeseen logistics issues [emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]

Only entered two raffles and won both. Only getting one pair. I'll let someone else have a pair.

On snkrs right now it didn't mention anything about a draw. Looks to be a standard release.

That sucks about the draw, thanks for correcting me gentlemen. I don't know why it came out that way as I had just logged on to snkrs a minute or 2 before I posted that.

That sucks about the draw, thanks for correcting me gentlemen. I don't know why it came out that way as I had just logged on to snkrs a minute or 2 before I posted that.

The switch must of happen sometime today. This morning it was normal.

It was a regular release when they first went on the app... You prolly just had the old info in your cache still

Back
Top Bottom