Jordan Retro 12 "Alternate" (Gym Red) - July 2, 2016

scored on villa for $171 no tax/free shipping... good luck guys
nerd.gif

I kinda OD'D on Flu games so im kinda hesitating...had in cart on FNL but got the splash now...want to use this 20 reward

lol hit so many times I have 4 pairs on champs. Won't let me checkout. If i remove they gone...smnh

I kinda OD'D on Flu games so im kinda hesitating...had in cart on FNL but got the splash now...want to use this 20 reward

Yea me too... I have 4 pairs of Flu Games... I thought about trading one for these but end up copping them easily... Might just end up unloading 2 pairs of my Flu Games today.

Got through on Eastbay for a size 12. Eastbay charged me tax for the first time. Oh well, same price as NDC shipped since I have the gold club.

Who really thought a red 12 would sit? These flying online. Hopefully i can win the draw or i gotta drag my self to quail valley

Got through easily on eastbay, seems to be no hype on this color either.....even stores around my way ddnt get many raffle entries and sold the remains on a fcfs basis

sold out pretty quick on JJ and most good sizes gone early on RuVilla

Couldn't add on EB not a surprise though. The hand can't compete with the bot.

Still "Waiting" on FNL.

Last edited:
There will be quality complaints about the white area!! Hints of red all through that bihhh and on the white stitching.

Last edited:
Quick question are the extended GS sizes have similar mold as the Mens sizes? Thinking about getting a size 9 of the Hyper Jades... Will it fit the same?

Back
Top Bottom