Jordan Retro 12 "Alternate" (Gym Red) - July 2, 2016

View media item 2089015

Tried for a second pair but....
im really surprised people strike out on the SNKRS app unless they are super limited, i havent struck out yet grnted i only went after the french blues abd these so thats not ssyig much lol but still

Not sure if serious, with what you said that would mean that everyone who tries on snkrs would get a pair and no one would strike out

Ok then

And the draw is the worst, I've entered about 20 of them and struck out every time.

If it's an actual snkrs release (not a draw) usually I can get through

Boys rule Eastbay/Footlocker/Champs/Footaction. Good luck copping from those sites without a bot. It can happen but I don't even try. FNL is my go to site.

i cop from eastbay all the time without a bot. FNL is the worst. 90% of the time youre stuck on that splash page, and then when you get through, you deal with a hundred checkout errors and them holding onto your funds etc.

I honestly think finish line is the best

Randomly let people in, it's all luck and patience

I passed. Too many other shoes coming - Tech Challenge 4, Black Metallic 5, Olympic Force 180, Olympic More Uptempo, Oxy 14.

Last edited:
I got a order number in a email from FNL online. I usually hit on Nike.com but failed today. I never use FNL online before. What are the chances of this order being reversed?

Not sure if serious, with what you said that would mean that everyone who tries on snkrs would get a pair and no one would strike out

Ok then

And the draw is the worst, I've entered about 20 of them and struck out every time.

If it's an actual snkrs release (not a draw) usually I can get through
i didnt expect to see so many Ls on these that ive seeb so far thats all i meant since its a super gr supposedly. but please correct me if im wrong

im trying to learn lol

I got a order number in a email from FNL online. I usually hit on Nike.com but failed today. I never use FNL online before. What are the chances of this order being reversed?

Youre good. Anything can happen but you will most likely have no issues.

I knew white laces would set these off even more 

QONVIyz.gif

Last edited:

Boys rule Eastbay/Footlocker/Champs/Footaction. Good luck copping from those sites without a bot. It can happen but I don't even try. FNL is my go to site.
i cop from eastbay all the time without a bot. FNL is the worst. 90% of the time youre stuck on that splash page, and then when you get through, you deal with a hundred checkout errors and them holding onto your funds etc.
I honestly think finish line is the best

Randomly let people in, it's all luck and patience
that randomness can work for you and also against you. ive had releases where i cop from shoepalace, ndc, eastbay and then i go bak to my FNL tab and its still on splash page. and then theres times when i get through but checkout is a nbightmare....on a few occasions ive forked over 1k+ on hold, and dont got a pair to show for it.

Last edited:
first draw I ever have won.... pretty shocked. It was looking bleak before i got through on FNL. Should have a 10 coming back tho if they cxl my order. If not oh well. I'll return em. Don't need 2.

i shouolld have tried to get them from villa with people talking about they got them for 170 and 190 no taxt lol i honestly let the draw decide if i copped these or not

Are these sitting locally where you guys are?
i imagine they will for maybe a day or two. msybe even a week.  UNCs are sitting where im at but i wouldnt bank on waiting too long for the gym reds. alot people said these are extra fire in person. jsut my 2 cents'

what yall think? am i off? 

Back
Top Bottom