Jordan Retro 12 "Alternate" (Gym Red) - July 2, 2016

hold the hate, im very sensitive
between flu games and these, im more in for these

At first I didn't think these would sell out but considering how all the 12s have sold out this year. These will probably be gone release day.

At first I didn't think these would sell out but considering how all the 12s have sold out this year. These will probably be gone release day.

These will definitely sell out on rd. The only pair that might not is that cool grey pair.

These will definitely sell out on rd. The only pair that might not is that cool grey pair.

Yep. With the way 12s are going this year I couldn't see a simple red and white colorway not selling out on release day. Only reason I think the white and greys might then not sell out is because 1)there seems to be less hype for them and 2)they're coming a week before these Bibby PE's, after the two 11 lows and white/blue Metallic 1's at the start of next month. That then doesn't count the Pantone 9 lows and other Jordan releases, like the rest of the 2016 City Pack. Money could be tight for a lot of people by then. They drop the same day as the Cigar/Champagne Pack though, so many might cop them just because they missed out.

Last edited:
Man these look so damn nice! I don't think I'll be able to swing it though with Metallic 5s coming a few weeks after :/

Back
Top Bottom