Jordan Retro 12 "Alternate" (Gym Red) - July 2, 2016

I don't get finishline. Last week the UNC was free shipping and Yesterday the KD 9's was free also, BUTTTTT today they charge for shipping. WOW What a difference a day makes.

Finishline is notorious for that. They will gladly give FREE shipping on a shoe that's not hyped or anticipated to sit. However more hyped up releases and shoes that will sell out they charge for shipping. Good strategy on their part but they're not fooling any of us with their sketchiness. Bottom line is they should offer FREE shipping no matter what just like NDC. Don't understand the big deal if you're a major retailer

Copped almost every 12 this year except for the Wings.

Masters
French Blue
Flu-Game
Grey/Uni Blue
Gym Red

Very happy with all five. Hopefully I can get a pair of White OVOs and the White/Red if they release. Passing on Nylons and Wool.

Boys rule Eastbay/Footlocker/Champs/Footaction. Good luck copping from those sites without a bot. It can happen but I don't even try. FNL is my go to site.

You don't need a bot copp from those sites. I'm usually between FNL, FTL, and Eastbay but today Foot Locker was on some bull and didn't allow me to add to cart but FTA and Eastbay came through in the clutch for my daughter and I. I even won on THE DRAW but canceled. Only shoes i haven't copped this year that I really wanted was THE WINGS but I've copped everything else I've wanted online

Sitting = 2 weeks or more with multiple sozes available (not just the display soze)
What do you mean sit? In Dallas most stores I went to only had 30 to 40 pairs. I thought they would sit but I was wrong. Everybody sold out and a lot of people behind me in line at first come first serve didn't eat.

Received my shipping conformation for these and the KD 9. Dang wish that Monday was not an holiday

Charlottes are kinda dope tho
One shoe a lot of people slept on because they were lows, we're those neymar 5's. They're dope af. One of my fave pairs of j's ever. People gawk at them everytime. Fire. They didn't really sit too long but I was able to get three pairs and they were very limited

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom