Jordan Retro 12 "Alternate" (Gym Red) - July 2, 2016

UPS just delivered by pair from eastbay restock. Very pleased and they even have the cardboard inserts.

I still have the chance to cop one pair of Gym Red 12s but I'm still hesitating because....the AJ 14 Oxidized Green release thoo! But the Alternate 12s are truly growing on me.... So, Alternate 12s or Oxidized Green 14s? 
ohwell.gif

These actually had quite a bit of flaws. Almost every pair I've seen has bad paint on the red part of the missiles by the heel

Buy Now Think Later = BNTL
roll.gif
 I will do it! Actually, I was on my way to the mall when a friend called me to propose me his Taxi 12s. Couldn't resist!! Result: Imma cop the Gym Red next week! Need to recover..

Last edited:
Let me tell you about my recent Seller nightmare. I sold a Jordan 12 alternate red colorway from NDC. The buyer wants to return it because he "doesn't like it." For explanation, he put "low on fund, need to repair car, just took off the laces." He is returning a DS shoes because of buyer's remorse. He opened a claim in eBay with these explanation and eBay rep still sided with him and wanted me to give him refund. I told the eBay that buyer has to prove it is still DS, otherwise I am stuck with a shoe that this dipsh*t stunted in for two weeks and gets his money back. I email the buyer to send me the bottom of the shoes because there is no way to keep white sole 100% clean after wearing. Big surprise--no response. I called eBay and they are still telling me to give him refund.

Is eBay a sick joke?

Let me tell you about my recent Seller nightmare. I sold a Jordan 12 alternate red colorway from NDC. The buyer wants to return it because he "doesn't like it." For explanation, he put "low on fund, need to repair car, just took off the laces." He is returning a DS shoes because of buyer's remorse. He opened a claim in eBay with these explanation and eBay rep still sided with him and wanted me to give him refund. I told the eBay that buyer has to prove it is still DS, otherwise I am stuck with a shoe that this dipsh*t stunted in for two weeks and gets his money back. I email the buyer to send me the bottom of the shoes because there is no way to keep white sole 100% clean after wearing. Big surprise--no response. I called eBay and they are still telling me to give him refund.

Is eBay a sick joke?
I don't mess wit ebay nomote

Is eBay a sick joke?
Ridiculous! So ebay reckons you still have to give a refund even if the shoes have now been worn??

Ridiculous! So ebay reckons you still have to give a refund even if the shoes have now been worn??

Is eBay a sick joke?

That's what the eBay representative with an Indian accent told me. It's funny because eBay has "item condition policy" on their website that says item being returned has to be the same condition as sold. I guess the people working for eBay on the phone in India don't know that one.

Even if the buyer doesn't respond, after 6 days it goes into his favor and I get a seller strike against me if I don't accept the return. So mad right now.

I am glad I have my more expensive heat on GOAT and Stock X.

Back
Top Bottom