Jordan Retro 12 "Wool" - Fall 2016

If i have the chance to grab them like the white pair , i think, it will be more easier to make them clean than the wool pair

My orders from footlocker and footaction have finally shipped. I was worried they would get cancelled.

Just received my pair from Kicks Crew, can I get a legit check.  I know it is minor stuff but mine did not come with the white spacing thing in the box and the paper that the shoes are wrapped in is cream colored, I don't remember my other 12s coming with that.  Thanks again for your guys help!

Last edited:

Just received my pair from Kicks Crew, can I get a legit check.  I know it is minor stuff but mine did not come with the white spacing thing in the box and the paper that the shoes are wrapped in is cream colored, I don't remember my other 12s coming with that.  Thanks again for your guys help!
All of my 12s that come from FTA didnt come with spacers and the same cream color paper... Gym Reds and Nylons

All of my 12s that come from FTA didnt come with spacers and the same cream color paper... Gym Reds and Nylons
did you look at the tag on the box? it is different than every other label on the boxes..  did you receive your pair yet?

did you look at the tag on the box? it is different than every other label on the boxes..  did you receive your pair yet?
I didnt buy them, go to ebay and look up the wool 12s.... Im sure you will see pics of the sz tag to answer all your questions

Every label I see does not have "blac" I'm the color code... can anyone else give their opinion on the pics above especially the label

so after disputing my purchase from Kicks-crew with PayPal, they said I can get a full refund if I send the shoes back.. the problem is they said I have to pay the return shipping, USPS said it would cost 80 to ship and fed ex told me it would cost 195 (wtf, that's more than the shoes retail for).. can anyone help out with any ideas on how to ship to Hong Kong cheaper?

so after disputing my purchase from Kicks-crew with PayPal, they said I can get a full refund if I send the shoes back.. the problem is they said I have to pay the return shipping, USPS said it would cost 80 to ship and fed ex told me it would cost 195 (wtf, that's more than the shoes retail for).. can anyone help out with any ideas on how to ship to Hong Kong cheaper?

People have always vouched for KC and they don't look bad tbh. If they're an international pair from Hong Kong, that may be how the label is there. The sneakers don't throw out any immediate signs of being fake, the box tag looks legit (other than the extra few letters), the box appears to have that sticker in it (kdm or whatever). JB is inconsistent, you can't really base legitimacy on 1 little detail. You can throw it in the legit check section and let others check them and give opinions. There's not really a cheap way to ship to HK with tracking.

People have always vouched for KC and they don't look bad tbh. If they're an international pair from Hong Kong, that may be how the label is there. The sneakers don't throw out any immediate signs of being fake, the box tag looks legit (other than the extra few letters), the box appears to have that sticker in it (kdm or whatever). JB is inconsistent, you can't really base legitimacy on 1 little detail. You can throw it in the legit check section and let others check them and give opinions. There's not really a cheap way to ship to HK with tracking.

Thanks bro. I have been searching all the box labels I can find and none of them have the word "blac" I will drop the pics in the legit check.

Yeah the shoe itself don't look too off, go to a the legit check section and take a look on the serial number match "behind the tongue/box".

in China, the shipping is subsidize over there for businesses.  So it cheaper for them to ship since the governemtn pays for most of it.  Sucks for us, since our government dont subisdize.

Thanks for all the help, still on the fence about this but I do appreciate the comments.  On a side note I was on Kicks-Crews website yesterday and looked at the post they have for the wools and check out what they show to be their box tag!!!  No "Blac"  and paypal is saying im still liable to pay 90 dollars to ship them back.  Lesson learned, ill never buy internationally again.

Last edited:
Thanks for all the help, still on the fence about this but I do appreciate the comments.  On a side note I was on Kicks-Crews website yesterday and looked at the post they have for the wools and check out what they show to be their box tag!!!  No "Blac"  and paypal is saying im still liable to pay 90 dollars to ship them back.  Lesson learned, ill never buy internationally again.

View media item 2210830

You just have to buy from the right places. Plenty international places are legit.

Back
Top Bottom