Jordan Retro 13 Holiday Season (3M, Hologram, Grey Toes, Red Pods)

Which is the best pair releasing?

• 3M

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hologram

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Grey Toe

• Red Pod

• None of them

• All of them

• Total voters
Was gonna pass on the Baron...wait...Hologram...wait...wolf greys. Kinda feeling them now. It may just be withdrawal. UPS hasn't been to my house in weeks! Was just going to get the grey toes but these cat eye, holobaronwolfgreys are calling me!:lol:

What happened to these being called barons with the 45 in the hologram? Still pass for me not feeling the patent leather... 13s one of my favorite j ever and ill be passing on all this year... sad but true

What happened to these being called barons with the 45 in the hologram? Still pass for me not feeling the patent leather... 13s one of my favorite j ever and ill be passing on all this year... sad but true
Yea the PL threw it off to me too.

Side note: my local HOH still had a few sizes of the 3Ms. Maybe 2 pairs of size 13(surprisingly). I told her don't even tell me the rest of the sizes because I'm only trying to buy necessities lol

"My momma always said you can tell a lot about a person by their shoes, where they go, where they've been. I've worn lots of shoes, I bet if I think about it real hard I can remember my first pair of shoes." -Forrest Gump

Air Jordan 13 “Barons”
Color: White/Black-Wolf Grey
Style Code: 414571-115
Release Date: 10/25/14

View media item 1224754

I'm still deciding if these are going to be a cop or not for me. Does anyone know how the leather quality on these are?

Anybody wanna chime in on how this years 13s run far as sizing? Asking because sizing has been all over the place these last 2 years

But in all 13s i wear my true size, just wanna kno if i should .5 it up as i have been doing in alot of my shoes this yr

Anybody wanna chime in on how this years 13s run far as sizing? Asking because sizing has been all over the place these last 2 years
I would assume they run big like the past 13's. For some reason at least on my feet I noticed that the 13's that have the leather uppers on the sides run bigger then the ones with the mesh like uppers.

The 3M's ran huge a couple of weeks ago. I sized down .5 to avoid brutal creasing and they really seem to fit well. I would suggest it with the way 13's crease. This batch of 13's seem to be similar to the recent 12's that have come out.

That's a lot of champs. i can't believe I'm passing on two xiii's in a row, maybe 3.
frown.gif
i don't think i could ever pass on a 13 period. don't care if its a skittles colorway, that design just gets me every******time

Oh man those pics of the grey toes pg's back just confirmed to me these are a cop. And for good measure here goes a pic of the og samples from back in the day...

I thought the og's had a white tongue and the red bled. Or were the samples different apparently?

Damn I wanted to buy these but my homeboy is offering to sell me a pair of DS raptor 7s for $180.

I can't be spending almost $400 on shoes in a week lol.

Back
Top Bottom