Jordan Retro 13 Holiday Season (3M, Hologram, Grey Toes, Red Pods)

Which is the best pair releasing?

• 3M

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hologram

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Grey Toe

• Red Pod

• None of them

• All of them

• Total voters
Too much stuff coming out. I think folks come back to these in January. Then again remaster season lol, whoever really wants these got them imo. Thought I wouldn't say this out of the four 13s these are Outlet bound.

Too much stuff coming out. I think folks come back to these in January. Then again remaster season lol, whoever really wants these got them imo. Thought I wouldn't say this out of the four 13s these are Outlet bound.
Didn't the white reds in 2010 sit like this as well? 

Anybody able to use a $20 coupon? I have one that expires 11/30 but it won't let me apply it. Is this a Jordan brand thing? Fnl

All the 13's this year were GRs/are. Doubt the red pods will do any better than these. Maybe a little better. Def wouldnt pay for no bot or to lock them down tho cause theyll be readily available online at nike retailers on rd.

Last edited:
I used mine this morning with no issues
When I entered it, it showed the 20 off.  As I progressed to the next page (final order screen before confirmation), it did not show the discount.  I ended up ordering and contacting them via twitter.  I should receive a 20 credit in 3-5 days.

hey i just woke up went to eastbay.com and backordered them

they took money from my bank am i guaranteed to get them ???????says ship 11/21

Go head and put me in for the blk/infared XIII's was thinking pass at first but now I'm leaning towards cop. I like like playoffs better but I can do those too.

hey i just woke up went to eastbay.com and backordered them

they took money from my bank am i guaranteed to get them ???????says ship 11/21
Many of their recent releases have had a back ordered date, but most of the time they ship out on their normal shipping schedule.

For those who picked up in store. How do these look/feel? Just wondering as I am getting my pair later in the week.

It's crazy how people like the maroon grey toes now because back in 05 those shoes was in stores for weeks after the release date.
I always liked those and plus compared to these the quality looks better and the maroon seems to fit in more with the darker shade of grey these used. Plus the leather on those looked nice. 

Many of their recent releases have had a back ordered date, but most of the time they ship out on their normal shipping schedule.
so are you saying i copped these with relative ease? lol

i didnt wanna stay up till 8am and i figured i lost out on these but i got confirmation email from eastbay

so im good?

just checked my cart on NDC

they are still sitting in there

size 11

Backorders on grey toes still available at Eastbay, must of been a massive gr, or perhaps the mass wasnt diggin on em. Either way Im happy with these , been wanting these literally since the og sample pics leaked in the late '90s. Kinda Showing my age .

Last edited:
Which in essence is the same shoe, buddy was saying they were diff from the ones that actually RELEASED, he said nothing of a sample. I prefer the 2005 to these as well, I could care less of a sample that never came out I still have my 2005 pair now.
thank you, thank you, thank you....you read my mind

Back
Top Bottom