Jordan Retro 13 Holiday Season (3M, Hologram, Grey Toes, Red Pods)

Which is the best pair releasing?

• 3M

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hologram

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Grey Toe

• Red Pod

• None of them

• All of them

• Total voters
I'm in for the grey toes :smokin. I kinda like those dj augustines too, wouldn't be mad if those released.

Last edited:
It's a shame that the baron pair has the reflective material on it...would have been solid without. Now those infrared 2 have my attention.

Images Via ajsole
not bad but could have really been dope with suede or leather
mean.gif

so many rumors out there, but if this is indeed how they will look WITH SCOTCHLITE?!?

2yuh82v.jpg

Last edited:
I don't like the fact that the front pod/sole piece that connects to the toe is left black....just kinda looks unfinished.

Still looks 100x better than the river walk colorway.

If anything the black/reds look more like the playoffs than the OG black/reds

Black/reds looks too much like the og black/reds for me to cop. I remember old variants almost looking like that when the og's dropped. Still much better than the gimmicky colorways.
You got some small feet.

Last edited:
Black/reds looks too much like the og black/reds for me to cop. I remember old variants almost looking like that when the og's dropped. Still much better than the gimmicky colorways.
You got some small feet.

lol why thank you. i collect samples no matter the size. i've had these since 2001.

always wanted to find the sz9 black/red sample pair. only time seeing it was in the slam magazine back in the day, but I'm sure another collector has them

Back
Top Bottom