Jordan Retro 13 Holiday Season (3M, Hologram, Grey Toes, Red Pods)

Which is the best pair releasing?

• 3M

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hologram

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Grey Toe

• Red Pod

• None of them

• All of them

• Total voters
I don't know what it is about the 13s, but I have never seen a non-og colorway that I liked. Nike just did it perfectly with the breds, Flints, hgg's, grey toes in my opinion. I've spent so much time enjoying those colorways that I guess the new ones just do not feel right.

Anybody know if it'll be easy to white out the tongue on the grey toes? I want them but it looks dumb (IMO) with the tongue grey as well.

Those tropical real joints are kinda fire. Never was a fan of grey toes. Even now that we're getting the sample versions they still aren't appealing to me.

Flint retro please, with 3m

these ************* are making an all 3m upper pair but couldnt put 3m stitching in the flints or breds...smh

Crazy ain't it? I swear, that is probably why they made that 3m pair.... just to add to the salt levels. JB is pathetic

these ************* are making an all 3m upper pair but couldnt put 3m stitching in the flints or breds...smh

JB stay trolling. That was one of the reasons why I did not pick up the non-3M pairs (still have my 2004 black/reds and 2005 flints).

og gray toes had a gray tongue in gs sizes if i'm not mistaken, and those are the exact pair i had as a little kid back then, so i'm def looking to get those

SMH. I just realized exactly what JB has planned with that 3m pair........ they want to dupe people into accepting 3m as a "premium" material so that when they bring out flints and black/red they can charge more.
mean.gif

You might be right. The tag on my breds is torn off and I can't remember what the tag on my HGGs says. Smh, can't keep up with all the price changes.
it's absurd. they just do it out of thin air for no reason at all. 13s haven't ALWAYS cost more but now 13s, 11s, basically the models that are the most popular are starting to cost more and eventually everyone accepts it. I can see 3s getting price increases soon as well since they are very popular.

it's absurd. they just do it out of thin air for no reason at all. 13s haven't ALWAYS cost more but now 13s, 11s, basically the models that are the most popular are starting to cost more and eventually everyone accepts it. I can see 3s getting price increases soon as well since they are very popular.

I agree, and now they are doing the remastered thing, basically admitting that the last few price hikes were just because.

On every sneaker site I pay attention to, latest updated 9/3, retail is still 185/170 with the price increase starting with the 6's. Hopefully there will be a legit answer soon. Either way, still definitely getting the Grey Toe's, Holograms and Black/Red Pods
happy.gif

13s didnt cost more until last year with the squadrons i believe. Also the first 3 to be marked up was the FR3 they were 170 when all other prior, besides '88s, were 160 (if im not mistaken)

anthracite8s anthracite8s i believe you hit nail on the coffin with 3M being "premium" materials now .. think about everything that has had a fair amount 3M lately has been increased, limited, hyped, or got PRM stamped on it

Back
Top Bottom