Jordan Retro 13 Holiday Season (3M, Hologram, Grey Toes, Red Pods)

Which is the best pair releasing?

• 3M

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hologram

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Grey Toe

• Red Pod

• None of them

• All of them

• Total voters
I just feel like...

A XIII that is mostly made of 3M?

Meanwhile, we can't get 3M on Bred XIII's nor the most recent Flint XIII's?? That makes no sense.

As far as these 4 colorways go...I like the new grey toe joints...other than that, none of these XIII's are Mikes that if I were to skip on them, they would haunt me down the road. I don't have the Green Glow IV's. I thought it was a decent colorway, but I didn't buy them for whatever reason. Months later, I don't feel like i need to go back and get them...They're like an "oh well" retro to me (if that makes any sense).

I dont know...the best word that I can think of to describe these XIII's is "uninspired". And to give some perspective, my 5 favorite Jordan models (in no particular order) are the VI, VII, VIII, XII, XIII. It takes a lot for me to pass on a XIII, but I don't see myself getting up to grab any of these.
I mean...I'm just talking about the 3M 13s. Them not adding 3m on other 13s doesn't change my opinion of how they look.

I feel you on the rest tho.

Can't believe y'all disrespecting the Wheat XIIIs. Grey toes are fresh. The rest of these 2014 releases...eh.

For the Okc NT'ers though, the Nike outlet store is getting a few Retros in Saturday.

Only shoe dude let me know for sure was a FSR was the Coolgrey/Infrared 10 but, 2 more drop with it, no details though.

Get your BlackToes and head on over for a nice surprise.

$99 on the 10's, again no info on the others dropping

how did they **** up the grey toes? the leather midsole? :nerd:
Between that and the whole shoe just looks cheap to me just like every xiii last couple years. Only reason im on the fence with these is because I can't find a pair of 05's in my size. Wouldn't even look twice at these if I could get those. Just my honest opinion.

Im browsin this thread and I know its been told but the 2014 XIII "Grey Toes" are the recreation of the 1997 sample.

The XIII pair from 2005 is called "Team Red" or "Steel Toes" and is based off the "Grey Toes" sample with small alteration.

What yall doin is like sayin that "Maroon VI" is the same as "Infrared VI".

Just step your knowledge up, it makes a difference.

good job on single handedly turning that into the most hyped shoe of October
laugh.gif

The 3m is starting to grow on me. I thought the black/red will be my #1 but those grey toes are a must have top of the list. Tropical I like but not huge factor.

1, Grey Toe ( might sit in some places due to Blk/Infrared 6)

2. 3M (will not be an easy cop)

3. Tropical ( Easy cop if you put in work)

4. Black/Red (will be sought after hard for those who sleep. Including me)

I am feeling the 3Ms and Grey Toes.  I do wish the 3M was not mostly that material and they added a little something else to make it more interesting.  But it is still a decent shoe that I will wear.

i would love if the 3ms had a black toe box with grey mesh on the side panels. sucks that they gave us leather like JB didn't remember how the OGs used to have 3m 
laugh.gif
tired.gif

Im browsin this thread and I know its been told but the 2014 XIII "Grey Toes" are the recreation of the 1997 sample.
The XIII pair from 2005 is called "Team Red" or "Steel Toes" and is based off the "Grey Toes" sample with small alteration.

What yall doin is like sayin that "Maroon VI" is the same as "Infrared VI".

Just step your knowledge up, it makes a difference.

Better comparison is Infrared Vl and Varsity Red Vl

Reflective Silver/Infrared 23-Black and Black/Tropical Teal-Black-White look to be the ones to get for me.
I really just want to add only one 13s to my current three tho...

Reflective Silver/Infrared 23-Black still currently 185 on ndc release calender. If it is $200, I might choose Black/Tropical Teal-Black-White for $170.

Back
Top Bottom