Jordan Retro 13 Holiday Season (3M, Hologram, Grey Toes, Red Pods)

Which is the best pair releasing?

• 3M

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hologram

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Grey Toe

• Red Pod

• None of them

• All of them

• Total voters
Looking at the sole of those 13's make a lot more sense now!
Remember fellas someon here hinted at a river walk/south beach gradient colorway.
Seeing the iridescent shine on that leather made it all come together now.

The only question left is what will be the other colorways left?
Anyone else find it funny that JB would do 2 grey toe 13's?

I need more black based colorways please
nthat.gif
nerd.gif

these look HIDEOUS. hopefully these are the premium reflective silver ones that were mentioned. hopefully the normal colorways aren't overpriced either.

they killed one of my favorite jordan models. 
indifferent.gif
sick.gif

the black/white one would've been alright as suede instead of that rainbow fish gimmick.
I agree. I love 12s and 13s and these just make me a sad panda, but I think even black suede couldnt have saved that toebox

the infrared23 prm should be the 200 dollar model. hoping they dont scrap the real grey toes for these like the katrina for infrared23 3, not sure theyd release 2 shoes with "grey toes" in a few months

I like the concept of the Riverwalk colorway. But the possible $200 price tag...not so much

is this going to be in a pack?

i don't wanna pay 2 pair of shoes only to get one.

Btw since those are XIII and i don't have any, i will cop

that shiny rainbow colored material is the same that fakes back in the day used instead of PL, smh jordan taking lessons from fakes back in the day, like those colab ronald mcdonald 3s, and people eating them up like they are worth retail smh

I swear JB/Nike needs to have a site that give us sneaker collectors a chance to vote on what model should be made because they just do whatever these days.

...what did the 1s have to do with Barons? The 13s probably aren't even considered "barons" but they follow the same concept so that's what most are rocking with for now
1s were the first retro to be released In 94 same time as he was actually playing for them

Last edited:
Whoa I thought it was black patent leather not rainbow and glitter. Now I definitely don't want these Mariah Carey PEs...yuck

I swear JB/Nike needs to have a site that give us sneaker collectors a chance to vote on what model should be made because they just do whatever these days.
**** no. If they did that EVERY release would be some southbeach, fruity pebbles, floral, what the Jordan ********. I think I just gave JB too many bad ideas.....

Back
Top Bottom