Jordan Retro 13 Holiday Season (3M, Hologram, Grey Toes, Red Pods)

Which is the best pair releasing?

• 3M

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hologram

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Grey Toe

• Red Pod

• None of them

• All of them

• Total voters
What's with this face :lol: they all came out within 3 years so idk what you would've thought unless you talking about some lows......then I will agree with you :smh:

Navy/black or chutneys is all I'd actually spend money on...

Maybe in 2015

Chutneys have grown on me quite a bit after seeing people wear them on feet here on NT and other places. I hope JB brings back some low XIVs and the metallic silver VI low. Just a few lows I would want to see

Pretty disappointed in those infrared 13's, looks like the Baron 13's are the only cop for 13's for me this year. Aren't there supposed to be 4 13's coming out this year?

Jordan must be running out of ideas. Those 3m's are very weak. Smh

Jordan got enough ideas and materials to last 50 more years.. Believe that

They just figure why bust anything out or even try when these idiots are gonna buy them anyway..very few pairs of anything sit

When I saw orion 7s release I realized

Last edited:
Bruh :smokin thinking the same thing myself
It won't look good and they will crease quickly after few wears and I always feel like 3m on toe boxes get deep creasing too

Raging 5's didn't crease to bad , side note JB is trolling so hard with the lack of 3m on The 13's , and then boom a whole 13 in 3m SMH
I STOPPED BY JORDANS FOR GOOD

i guess for you they didn't crease that bad but they dower down faster than regular leather 

I honestly kinda like the 3m joints, but i'll pass on em... Not worth the big price tag they are going to come with.

who can help me with a legit check on some bred 13's?? ill pm you the picture who ever can help me

i know ived been trying to posted it there but for some reason it wont let me.... i tried once again... now it said that my thread will be reviewed for moderations if approved it will be posted... thanks alot though bro

I honestly kinda like the 3m joints, but i'll pass on em... Not worth the big price tag they are going to come with.
I kinda like them too. The Baron or Riverwalk or whatever  can be burned. Looks like a kid's/GS shoe.

$185 or $200 from what I read. 13's always cost more.

Last edited:
Weak aj13 retros.....
the 2005 run was much better. The white/team red/charcoals, white/wheat, white/columbia, black/altitude green etc.

I like the baron/grey toe or whatever u call it. Hopefully they release in canada so I could get a pair

Pretty disappointed in those infrared 13's, looks like the Baron 13's are the only cop for 13's for me this year. Aren't there supposed to be 4 13's coming out this year?

Baron's, Infrared's, Grey Toe's, and one other that hasn't bee announced yet I believe.

Back
Top Bottom