Jordan Retro 13 Holiday Season (3M, Hologram, Grey Toes, Red Pods)

Which is the best pair releasing?

• 3M

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hologram

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Grey Toe

• Red Pod

• None of them

• All of them

• Total voters
one thing that sucks with a shoe that has a lot of 3m on the upper is that glue marks and blemishes are gonna show up a lot more 

Apparently there is some type of generator out there that makes them according to some posts in here.
A old codes that Nike no longer uses because of this problem were in chronological order so someone on twitter established a page with some crazy number of codes that no one used . So basically no one is generating them but the rightful owners never used them and Nike never protected the sequence of the numbers and so it was easy to figure out. Eventually they will run out of expire and these people will go back to complaining to Nike.  

Today was a perfect morning. I woke up and copped the 13's off Nike and already got my shipping confirmation from my order. Then I headed down to Shoe Palace for the restock in Hollywood and got a new pair of Taxi's. I saw these 13's in person and they are so sick. Can't wait until mine comes.

Bet. Thanks for the explanation. I remember way back in the day using generators for like Windows S/N's or whatever but I bet those days are long gone. I assumed it was similar process but looks like it wasn't.

Last edited:

A old codes that Nike no longer uses because of this problem were in chronological order so someone on twitter established a page with some crazy number of codes that no one used . So basically no one is generating them but the rightful owners never used them and Nike never protected the sequence of the numbers and so it was easy to figure out. Eventually they will run out of expire and these people will go back to complaining to Nike.  
yeah but I have seen a bot sold on twitter and ebay that generates codes and I know this was no bs. 

yeah but I have seen a bot sold on twitter and ebay that generates codes and I know this was no bs. 
I think the one on ebay might crawl through the system and find codes that are not used but most of those were already put on twitter anyways. under nikelabs.

Well on to the hologram. Whose copping..... Threads are going to be slow. Well maybe not the supreme thread but the 25th is so far away.

Y'all going in on dude, but the essence of what he's saying is true. I dunno how much money he has, and it doesn't matter really. He's right. It's not the fact that $20 will price any of us out. It's the fact that we're paying more, and getting less, for our money.

JB LOVES the new breed of collector, who just says, oh well, it's just a 20 dollar increase, who cares if the quality is going in the gutter, that's the game, it is what it is. It doesn't HAVE to be that way, but people are so damn thirsty and can't wait to get the new "it" shoe that this continues, and JB continues to do as they please.

I'm down to 3-4 retros a year now, just copping mainly OG or older retro+ colorways I'm missing, and it isn't because I can't afford to buy more, it's because, for me, I just can't justify paying these high prices for ****** quality, so I've become selective. Do you though, if the high prices and ****** quality is worth it to you, that's good with me.
all this

this is my second purchase from them

and i also am not hurting on funds but damn if dude doesnt have 

a point the funny thing is people make these complaints in all

price mark ups 

example: going to the movie theater now is way more expensive then it is a

couple of years ago this happens in all types of businesses and they get the same complaint

why shouldn't Jordan brand 

this seems like such a money grab/troll job. They could have easily made one of the best retro+ 13s with that infrared. colorblock them exactly like the altitudes and it would have been a no brainer for me. I'm loving the sole in videos but JB obviously decided to throw on 3m just so they could come up with some BS excuse to call them "premium" and charge more. If 3m is a premium material JB should have charged more for every 5 they ever released. did they? no. therefore JB is obviously blatantly ripping everybody off right under their noses. TOO MANY DAMN DUDES ARE DUMB ENOUGH TO CONTINUE TO LET THIS HAPPEN WHEN ITS CLEAR AS DAY. People talk all the time about the way to beat resellers is to not buy, to not let them charge you too much. WELL WHAT ABOUT NIKE???

If Nike named these the 5Lab13 they would have sold out faster, and could have charged $225.

If Nike named these the 5Lab13 they would have sold out faster, and could have charged $225.
yes but 13s already have 3m in the past. they were better off from a business standpoint to just label them "premium" to set up future price increases on the black/red and flint grey 13s with 3m. They will make more increasing the price of a few 13s over time rather than just one. nike plans every little ripoff well ahead. I'm calling it right now the reason they announced the 3 going "back in the vault" is because they plan to follow the same pattern as the Jordan 1 with that shoe. I think it's likely that they will start bringing those out in the same frequency as the OG 1s, calling them OG 3s adding nike air and an even bigger price increase. I can see the same thing happening with the 4s. one "special" release with nike air, followed by a cease production and an all out OG 4 return. This is all speculation but it doesn't seem so far fetched and would be a pretty good move for nike imo.

If you don't like it, don't but it. If you think they're not worth $200, don't spend it. That's why they sell in a marketplace.

I'm so hyped. I was an OG shoe collector from back in the day and the only retro's I buy are 3's, 11's, and 13's. Maybe some 12's and 14's if done right.

But hands down, the 13's are my all time favorites next to the 3's.

This color is DOPE. I can't wait to get them. I was so excited so be able to order these online. I cant wait to see them in person. The 3M at night is going to be insane :smokin

this seems like such a money grab/troll job. They could have easily made one of the best retro+ 13s with that infrared. colorblock them exactly like the altitudes and it would have been a no brainer for me. I'm loving the sole in videos but JB obviously decided to throw on 3m just so they could come up with some BS excuse to call them "premium" and charge more. If 3m is a premium material JB should have charged more for every 5 they ever released. did they? no. therefore JB is obviously blatantly ripping everybody off right under their noses. TOO MANY DAMN DUDES ARE DUMB ENOUGH TO CONTINUE TO LET THIS HAPPEN WHEN ITS CLEAR AS DAY. People talk all the time about the way to beat resellers is to not buy, to not let them charge you too much. WELL WHAT ABOUT NIKE???
True, this could of been a instant hit without the 3m. I love Infrared23 especially the 6's. to bad they don't use that same infrared 23 on the black one's comming out in Dec. Still a instacopp but it would be better. JS!

Did people actually like these? All I see is bickering and complaining.

I'm still wondering why dudes complain about prices, as if they have to get them. You don't see this in Lebron, Kobe or KD threads. People just don't get them. Make your stand by not buying them, not complaining on NT after you bought them. :smh:

Not many pics today.
Most stores only got 1-2 sz runs so the majority grabbed online huh?

The average age of people in line with me this morning was the youngest I've ever seen.
I was the only adult
Every person in line this morning were kids w/parents.

Last edited:
If you don't like it, don't but it. If you think they're not worth $200, don't spend it.
Exactly. I never understood why people look to Jordan Brand/Nike for "quality" craftsmanship. They weren't even that high of quality when the originals came out. But now it seems like the cool thing to say is, "these are trash. I'd much rather have the OG quality than this garbage".

I have/had originals that suffer from the same problems the retros suffer from: paint cracking, blemishes, etc... It's nothing new.

i didnt buy those 3m 13s only because i knew some areas of the shoe would be as reflective as the rest of the sneaker. either that or they would have horrible scratches

Not many pics today.
Most stores only got 1-2 sz runs so the majority grabbed online huh?

The average age of people in line with me this morning was the youngest I've ever seen.
I was the only adult
Every person in line this morning were kids w/parents.
sounds like a gold mine

start seeing one of the moms and if you're good, she'll hold you down on Saturdays while she's with the kid

meanwhile you are sleeping in with your girl or doubling up online

Did people actually like these? All I see is bickering and complaining.

I'm still wondering why dudes complain about prices, as if they have to get them. You don't see this in Lebron, Kobe or KD threads. People just don't get them. Make your stand by not buying them, not complaining on NT after you bought them.
mean.gif
this. people aren't forced to buy anything just keep it moving 

Back
Top Bottom