Jordan Retro 13 Holiday Season (3M, Hologram, Grey Toes, Red Pods)

Which is the best pair releasing?

• 3M

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hologram

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Grey Toe

• Red Pod

• None of them

• All of them

• Total voters
I'm wishy washy on the hologram and grey toes. I should only buy one. I laughed at the 3m and shook my head at the blacky reds

Looks like most low tier stores got holograms alrdy. Saw them in hand, still eh.

Last edited:
I still can't get passed the Holorgram on the shoe, but it's such a fresh CW.

Thinking of grabbing it to expirement with if I can catch an FNL pair, got coupons for years.
I will experiment with it though if I grab a pair.

Maybe sand that Hologram with some 1200 grit sandpaper and paint it

Then what companies do you support? They all wanna make money ***** lmao.

If you were the president of JB you'd be doing the same thing for a bigger paycheck.
Agree about the money part. Its always about the money but the newer stuff is made with worse materials and is more expensive. Thats the problem.
+1

got no problem paying, but if I'm paying for a "PREMIUM" product, i expect to get a "PREMIUM" product in return. 

Last edited:
PAAAAAASSSSSSS on those Hologram 13's

Next year i'll be getting them at the outlet for $10.00 less plus 20% off and my Stacked up $5 Survey Rewards...

These in an outlet... LMFAO They wont even come close to ever landing in an outlet... 13's sell and this colorway will def sell before they reach outlet status..

ok, the barons aren't that bad 
nerd.gif
 probably wont copp tho...  

Last edited:

PAAAAAASSSSSSS on those Hologram 13's

Next year i'll be getting them at the outlet for $10.00 less plus 20% off and my Stacked up $5 Survey Rewards...

These in an outlet... LMFAO They wont even come close to ever landing in an outlet... 13's sell and this colorway will def sell before they reach outlet status..
DBs have hit outlets, you're giving these too much credit lol

DBs have hit outlets, you're giving these too much credit lol

Most release, hit the outlets. I think folks are saying. If it does hit outlets, it not something that is going to collect dust. Well this 13 is more geared to the more the kids and females going to by 13s anyways. Men's be sold out in most places and sitting in some. I also believe these will restock online a couple of times.

Quick overview of the upcoming 13s

somebody asked here about the grey toebox's material its leather

He says box price is $185, even tho we been hearing/seeing $170. But I can't say I'm surprised... 13s were already $170 at the beginning of '13. 
ohwell.gif

I think JB is putting these 13s out to start the price bump. I think every release of the XIIIs since 2010 besides the playoffs came with the price increase

Jesus christ..... For the price she paid for them she coulda got a gym membership

Alot of big girls buy shoes cuz they think dudes gonna be impressed n like them. Just use the money n get the body right
Yep, they think because they judge a man by his attire we do the same with women
mean.gif
I once went on a date with a huge girl (didn't know she was huge, damn internet dating) and she went on about how she had this meeting with some fashion exec coming up and she didn't know what to wear. When you weigh as much as Moby **** no outfit will improve your appearance.

Back
Top Bottom