Jordan Retro 13 Holiday Season (3M, Hologram, Grey Toes, Red Pods)

Which is the best pair releasing?

• 3M

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hologram

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Grey Toe

• Red Pod

• None of them

• All of them

• Total voters
Thanks for the response. I wasn't really tripping, I just didn't want my cousin to bring the cash and the shoes wasn't coming in the first place.

I wasn't feeling these especially since I haven't even wore my "He Got Games" yet and they are pretty similar. See yall next month for the "Grey Toes".

Repped.
Fo sho!

Man, if I can sell these Barons/Holograms/Wolf Grey 13s (liked only the leather on these kicks) those GREY TOES are surely getting taken for the count!

Last edited:

When you getting fakes for like $100 that could pass for authentics, ion know why he would leave em alone. If he aint say they were fakes every video and was sitting here saying "My connect came through early" ****** would believe they were authentic.
the same people who probably thinks OVO 6s are real lol

Last edited:
Was i talking to you? Sorry i dont care to see these BOTTERS making money off people who don't know any better. Took as much time to pay that guy with the BOT as it would have to come in here and ask a simple question and would have gotten a quick and fast simple answer. And saved her $5 from someone who didn't deserve it in my humble opinion.

Not that I didn't know any better, I copped from Nike.com and my size went away pretty quickly, I definitely did not think about coming in here asking everyone if I should have gotten a bot or not, didn't think it was that big of a deal. At least I got the shoes, that's really all that matters 8)

DEM SUPPA DUPPA RUPPA FAKE GREY TOES LOOK CLEAN AS **** 
Man Rathcet Review is the dookie! That cats has my stomach and cheeks hurting everytime I was a review of his.

I need to catch his last few releases right now. Thanks for the mention mate.

Grey toe XIII's been on my list since '01, now that they are a reality, it's so anticlimactic.

Grey toe XIII's been on my list since '01, now that they are a reality, it's so anticlimactic.
Wait till ur home and put them on your feet and give em a nice wiff. Usually makes me smile......... for 10secs... NEXT! haha
I don't think you know what I meant by that. I've always wanted the sample pair I first saw in NTNY when they had it on the wall. Then in '05 they released the burgundy with grey toe, now at the height of the hype they release them with not so great quality. The wait + hype+ lesser quality def makes it less exciting, and then there's that pesky price hike. I like them but will likely pass.

Them pods are def INFRAred. I thought they were suppose to red. Matter fact, I am SURE they are red. But clearly, he is on #teamearlyfake

Who knows though.

I seen some cats in Columbus ga in the mall that even looked like these guys. I'm like.... ok boss, do your thing! lol
Nah man, not peachtree mall man 
mean.gif

DUDE!

Did just watch 30 sec of a Sneaker review of some Grey Toe 13's that were Fugazi????

Is that what people are doing now to be the 1st on youtube to drop a shoe review?

Da Hell?

Grey Toe XIIIs never existed in '01 so unless you had a crystal ball that could see into the future, I'm not sure how that's possible

Grey Toe XIIIs never existed in '01 so unless you had a crystal ball that could see into the future, I'm not sure how that's possible

Grey toe AJ13 with varsity red have existed since 97-98.

Last edited:
^^^ ah that's ratchet review.
Lol, supa dupa rupa.
He'll do a legit vs GM compariaon on RD.
That dudes videos are dope man, as mentioned previously, he makes no bones about his joints being GM

Back
Top Bottom