Jordan Retro 13 Holiday Season (3M, Hologram, Grey Toes, Red Pods)

Which is the best pair releasing?

• 3M

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hologram

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Grey Toe

• Red Pod

• None of them

• All of them

• Total voters
thegamemodo9 thegamemodo9 I know me too. I knew when I saw that Bred 13(same one that's been on Eastbay for months unable to ATC) that it wasn't real.

Love those Squadrons

damn a 12 would be uber clutch

I need those squadron in a 12 but judging on how my WolfGrey 13's fit, I bet I could make use of a sz13.

That link isn't going to have the shoes available though.

wrong ..the sz 13 is in my cart :lol: ... & if you wear a 12 how could you do a full sz difference to a 13?? are the holo xiii cut smaller?

Last edited:
These are sweet might pick up a pair, anyone think these sit for various reasons? Also if I'm a 9-9.5 in 11 lows what size should I get in these. Thanks

ive been pretty disciplined thru mid sept til now ... proud of myself :smokin

HOLIDAY SEASON is upon us ... time to run the funds :evil:

damn a 12 would be uber clutch

I need those squadron in a 12 but judging on how my WolfGrey 13's fit, I bet I could make use of a sz13.

That link isn't going to have the shoes available though.

wrong ..the sz 13 is in my cart :lol: ... & if you wear a 12 how could you do a full sz difference to a 13?? are the holo xiii cut smaller?
That size 13 could be in everybody's cart. To bad we can't check out with it.
The Wolf Grey 13's are extremely snug for me. If the Red Pods don't come in a 12.5 I will definitely grab a 13 and put an orthodic sole in.

checked about an hour ago and was like :smh:

whole damn country got em except my state .. now i need to wake up 550 am instead of jus walkin in store grrr

Apples to oranges, homie.

Why would people think it was weird that Alts didn't have suede midsoles when the uppers weren't suede?
exactly. not only that I just think the painted midsole takes away from that rich look the 13s usually have. I don't like how it looks I mean it's alright, I'd probably cop a pair for 170 tbh. but I can live without them @ 185.  

Air Jordan 13 “Grey Toe”
Color: White/Team Red-Flint Grey
Style Code: 414571-126
Release Date: 11/15/14

View media item 1255145
Dope shelving! I stack boxes but this makes wanna change my room up, just think id run outta room, boxes take less space. Anyway, they looking on point. Cant wait to rock em
looks like the basement/mancve....i couldnt leave all those white shoes just out.....dusting would be a *****

Bout to do the same in my man cave. Closet space is quickly being taking up for space with the 100's I have of shoes. My issue is similar in the thought process. Look wise, it looks better for the shoes to be out of the box, but I know outside the box, they will yellow much faster and keeping them dust free will be a B***H!

Bout to do the same in my man cave. Closet space is quickly being taking up for space with the 100's I have of shoes. My issue is similar in the thought process. Look wise, it looks better for the shoes to be out of the box, but I know outside the box, they will yellow much faster and keeping them dust free will be a B***H!

Yeh exactly why I still just stack boxes. Shoes stay in way better condition, I don't show anyone my full collection so a display is pointless, im more worried about hiding em so no one attempts to rob my house

Back
Top Bottom