Jordan Retro 13 Holiday Season (3M, Hologram, Grey Toes, Red Pods)

Which is the best pair releasing?

• 3M

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hologram

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Grey Toe

• Red Pod

• None of them

• All of them

• Total voters
yall wiling, those are rocking to me. can't wait for em. wouldn't mind if it was a lighter red though, but whatever.

i took a look at these yesterday .. the red is not pink, and its def not as dark as the red in those FNL pics up there

its just regular ole red.... trying to think of something to compare it to but drawing a blank

Last edited:
REPOST:

I know some people want them, so might as well start something to help others out.

Please feel free to add what you find.

Shiekh Codes for the AJ13 Black/Reds

SoCal

Culver City F5FA82EF81

Escondido 82C688C75A

Long Beach 9D72CF6285

National City Plaza Bonita 2AA4EDE2D4

San Diego Mission Valley A7700B6560

A pic that my sis took.
10852996_381753621992007_311303594_n.jpg

$%^&*(* what?

So are you going to get LG 11s ?

I think the red on the pods should have extended into the sole/bottom. I think that might've set it off more.
What's LG 11s?  Low CG XIs?  Yeah.

Yes, these look generic.  People forget, the HOLOGRAM was probably the coolest feature on these.  Yeah, I know about the PAWs and the PODs concept, but the colorways are a disappointment to me.  What I'm trynna say is, color accentuated certain features of the shoes.

Don't dig the type of red they using.  Like I've been trynna say, these shoes were made to match the BULLs colorway.  But these days, it's whacky.

What's LG 11s?  Low CG XIs?  Yeah.

Yes, these look generic.  People forget, the HOLOGRAM was probably the coolest feature on these.  Yeah, I know about the PAWs and the PODs concept, but the colorways are a disappointment to me.  What I'm trynna say is, color accentuated certain features of the shoes.

Don't dig the type of red they using.  Like I've been trynna say, these shoes were made to match the BULLs colorway.  But these days, it's whacky.

wondering how those red pods would look if the mid sole above was white.

im passing on em because the just look weird to me, again just my opinion.

REPOST:

I know some people want them, so might as well start something to help others out.

Please feel free to add what you find.

Shiekh Codes for the AJ13 Black/Reds

SoCal

Culver City F5FA82EF81

Escondido 82C688C75A

Long Beach 9D72CF6285

National City Plaza Bonita 2AA4EDE2D4

San Diego Mission Valley A7700B6560
Cerritos 0F844EEDFC

I need JB to re retro the Black/Red OG 13 with 3M. I remember my mom let me get the 04 retro for Christmas. I looked it up and they dropped on the 22nd and Eastbay shipped them overnight for free to get them before Christmas.:smokin

bred are so ridicuously flames it doesnt even make sense breh. Nike broke the mold with the 11...then broke it again 2 years later with the 13.

i really want to own a pair of 13s to complete a collection of 1-14. is this worth keeping? or Bred 13s over these? i want the bred 13s but i dont think it's going to re retro soon. i see this has nice looking leather. -_-.

i really want to own a pair of 13s to complete a collection of 1-14. is this worth keeping? or Bred 13s over these? i want the bred 13s but i dont think it's going to re retro soon. i see this has nice looking leather. -_-.

Your call whats better. Breds wont retro for a while so unless u wanna hunt a pair id cop these mate.

I love XIIIs Mids my Rank

1.) Flints
2.) Playoffs
3.) Black Toes aka He got game
4.) Black/Red OG
5.) Altitude 05
6.) Altitude 10'
7.) Ray Allen PEs
8.) Wheats
9.) Grey Toes
10.) Red Pods
11.) White/Red OG