Jordan Retro 13 Holiday Season (3M, Hologram, Grey Toes, Red Pods)

Which is the best pair releasing?

• 3M

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hologram

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Grey Toe

• Red Pod

• None of them

• All of them

• Total voters
What are the chances, the day I start a thread about XIII's Nike decides to bring them out!?!? [emoji]128561[/emoji]

Maybe I'm the one who is supposed to bring balance to NT [emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

I tried for the Barons, it was a no go [emoji]128530[/emoji].

Most of these colorways I'm assuming sat!?
Nah, they all sold out. :smile:

Some have sizes 16-18 left. 

I managed to get the 13 Reflective Silvers in size 12. Struck out on the colorways I wanted though. Wolf Grey and Sample Season. Could of got the low Rings but they fugly. I swear though. Did some people's notifications come up quicker? By the time it popped on my phone, most were sold out in popular sizes. 
And those scratch magnets are suppose to be something special ? Ummm OK

Crazy right [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Alert came up on my phone and I was nooo...
Your spidey senses were on point today :lol:

I was just on the App refreshing just before it hit 4:00, when my app slowed down and then they were available. Got the notification just after they popped up on the App

Last edited:

And those scratch magnets are suppose to be something special ? Ummm OK
Wait what? Are you insulting the shoes? If you don't like them, fair enough but all I did was mention I copped them. Not bragging or anything. Never said they were special. Like did I offend you for mentioning them....?

That's a pretty weird response tbh. Like chill man. 

Last edited:
I recently sold the grey toes 2 weeks ago DS so I can get the French blues 12's instead.

Was gonna buy those holo joints but my size was poofed asap

Snkrs takes too damn long to load on the app ... like OD long it also should auto refresh like IG if u havent been on it in a while. But nah that swipe down takes forever to load the new stuff
It never even loads for me when I swipe down 
laugh.gif
. I have everything on there anyway minus the holos and lows. And thats by choice

Pass'd on all cw's, don't need and got the cw I wanted already. Holo's. Dont feel dem reflective joints at all. Good luck trying to get a scratch repaired on them. Not the easiest task.

Congrats I was trying for the same ones but my size 10 was gone fast. I have missed on these each time they have restocked, I was out of town on the original release day and I couldn't find a spot where we were to get them

I shared your pain until today.

Hated all these color ways minus the lows. What they need to do is release these in a high top. Even without the suede, I'd cop. 
nthat.gif

Speaking on the suede issue, I'm really confused why they don't use the suede anymore when they JUST put it on the CP3 13s? If it's about the dye bleeding then why even bother with that pair, PE or not?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom