Jordan Retro 14 "Wolf Grey/Sport Blue" - August 2, 2014

I really like this shoe.  Hoh still has a crap ton. I'm hopeing these go on sale....and then get marked down and down.

love this cw, im still gonna wait b4 i cop tho, i feel like i need to take advantage of the fact that these will sit for a while, not often do js sit so.. i guess ill wait a bit 

I like these, but haven't copped yet. It's very nice to see recently released retro j's sit on eBay below retail.

Last edited:
I'm just happy to see these sitting period. If they could sit 2-3 more weeks I'd be happy.

I just opened the box from ndc for these and they are some of the best retros to drop this year.

I get if someone just doesn't like 14s but this is a very clean colorway.

Last edited:
My self control is holding pretty strong with these, grey kicks are my weakness. But with all the stores and sites still having near FSR, I really don't see a need to cave in. I'm sure in a few weeks someone will get antsy and drop the price..

Not quite sure why I'm being called out or what the need was but ok.....
My lack of smilies is clearly source of confusion. I was being totally facetious. Carry on man.

/On Topic, eBay seems to be the way to go with these for y'all scouring for steals.

My bad then. Yea if they're still there I may get them and use a bday coupon and gift card on them.

Back
Top Bottom